Strain for Ayr.

Big Poppa

On 26/09/2019 at 23:52, The viper said:

I am still waiting for you to tell me what happened, you were obviously there. I thought you were maybe too busy assisting with the development of the youth academy, or reading up on your teams history.

He won’t be going to Ayr, why would he want to take a backward step. However it’s a compliment that any junior manager gets quoted for a senior job.

I was at the game at your sports centre watching your bench embarrass themselves.And your own fans watch what goes on.Be a club of quality and sort it out.

Maybe I’m just basing it on the fact he wasn’t very good for us as a player! 
I went to their game v Pollok a few weeks back and I thought Kilwinning were very poor that day. Strain was having a bit of verbals with a Pollok fan near the end.
Personally I just think if Strain is the level of manager we’re looking at then we’re in a bad way 

It's highly unlikely a manager would make the jump from a Premier junior club to a senior club near the top of the Championship. So it's probably just a column filler in a newspaper.

I'm just pointing out that his record is actually quite decent, especially this season (Pollok result aside) with a squad which isn't the best we've had recently. And it is his first management job.

I was at the game at your sports centre watching your bench embarrass themselves.And your own fans watch what goes on.Be a club of quality and sort it out.

Think u need 2 pay more attention 2 your own club and let others deal with theirs.We dont deny he overstep the mark at times,and the club have dealt with this,but your manager is nae snowflake.Anyway give me a manager with passion on the touchline b4 a Statue anyday[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lokloyal - the clue's in the name. You remind me of the twats in Parliament who have agreed to be blind to the truth and pursue their own version of 'what actually happened' as part of a campaign to denigrate a person by accusing them of something which did not occur as they claim it did.  I have posted the truth before but you  choose to ignore that and continue with your lop-sided rant.   I was stood behind the Pollok dug-out when your manager bawled across the field to the referee to deal with an offending Buffs player who had foul-tackled a pearl diver.  He claimed the Buffs player had committed 15 fouls ... what nonsense.   Chris Strain was 20 yards up the touchline and he called down to your manager to attend to his own players .. no aggression or violence offered, and your manager stormed up the touchline shouting ( in the presence of most of the fans including women and children) " Who are you talking to ?  you fu...ing wee ba....rd!"  I'll tell you what I'll do next time that happens, I'll make an official complaint to the Police because there is no place for that behaviour in Junior Football.  But then, you could always appear as a witness in his defence because you seem only to see what you want to see.

I was stood behind the Pollok dug-out when your manager bawled across the field to the referee to deal with an offending Buffs player who had foul-tackled a pearl diver.  He claimed the Buffs player had committed 15 fouls ... what nonsense.   Chris Strain was 20 yards up the touchline and he called down to your manager to attend to his own players .. no aggression or violence offered, and your manager stormed up the touchline shouting ( in the presence of most of the fans including women and children) " Who are you talking to ?  you fu...ing wee ba....rd!" 

Whit Murdie being offensive to Strain bet his Murdie’s big baw face was like a ripe tomato [emoji534] he couldn’t fight sleep [emoji23]

• 2 weeks later...