Strain for Ayr.

Big Poppa

If that's the level Ayr have sunk too then there in bother.

Never fails to amaze me the shite that gets banded about in the media. 

Strain is at best a thug. Cause a fight in a phone box. 

Also Colin, dont believe Buffs have ever had an attendance of 23. 

Glad your new free surroundings are serving you so well. 

Good Day 

Let’s hear Mr Vipers take on all of this.Been radio silence since he was last asked to explain the thuggery from the Kilwinning bench.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what happened, you were obviously there. I thought you were maybe too busy assisting with the development of the youth academy, or reading up on your teams history.

He won’t be going to Ayr, why would he want to take a backward step. However it’s a compliment that any junior manager gets quoted for a senior job.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what happened, you were obviously there. I thought you were maybe too busy assisting with the development of the youth academy, or reading up on your teams history.

He won’t be going to Ayr, why would he want to take a backward step. However it’s a compliment that any junior manager gets quoted for a senior job.

It’s mental that you think moving from Kilwinning to Ayr Utd is a backwards step.

without trying 2 upset Talbot punters to much i'm suprised theve not considered tucker after the job he's done , could be very happy at talbot mind maybe happy where he is [emoji41][emoji16]
There was a rumour over in the Ayr thread Tucker had put his name forward. Full time football is the only thing that could get him to leave imo especially in this case as it's in Ayrshire.

No thanks. Kilwinning can keep him, junior management is his level
He gets a bad reputation here of course, but much of it is exaggerated and his behaviour is certainly no worse than that of a lot of the players we watch on a weekly basis (although magnified as he is alone on the sidelines as opposed to surrounded by players on the pitch). And I suppose he should be setting an example as a manager. But the way people on this forum go on, you'd think he deserves to be tried at The Hague for his misdemeanours.

But his record as a manager is pretty decent. Promoted out of the ADL after his first full season. Promoted into the top division at the first time of asking, where Kilwinning have remained ever since.

Final of the West in 2015. Semis of the Scottish in 2016, quarters in 2017 and 2019. Last ever Ayrshire cup winners. And a more than decent start to this season. And all that amidst what seems to be neverending turmoil off the park.

2 hours ago, energyzone said:

He gets a bad reputation here of course, but much of it is exaggerated and his behaviour is certainly no worse than that of a lot of the players we watch on a weekly basis (although magnified as he is alone on the sidelines as opposed to surrounded by players on the pitch). And I suppose he should be setting an example as a manager. But the way people on this forum go on, you'd think he deserves to be tried at The Hague for his misdemeanours.

But his record as a manager is pretty decent. Promoted out of the ADL after his first full season. Promoted into the top division at the first time of asking, where Kilwinning have remained ever since.

Final of the West in 2015. Semis of the Scottish in 2016, quarters in 2017 and 2019. Last ever Ayrshire cup winners. And a more than decent start to this season. And all that amidst what seems to be neverending turmoil off the park.

Maybe I’m just basing it on the fact he wasn’t very good for us as a player! 

I went to their game v Pollok a few weeks back and I thought Kilwinning were very poor that day. Strain was having a bit of verbals with a Pollok fan near the end.

Personally I just think if Strain is the level of manager we’re looking at then we’re in a bad way