Sevco v Aberdeen

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's a different Greg Stewart.  We signed the ex-Killie player rather than the jobber who was useless in the few games he played for you.

That's an upgrade.  Usually when we win Premiership games we are shite and when we win European games it's the opposition who are shite.

Still, five past Dolly and six against your sorry mob?  Not bad for a bang average team.

He meant bang average in comparison to bigger more historically successful clubs like Celtic.

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

He meant bang average in comparison to bigger more historically successful clubs like Celtic.

1 minute ago, Andrew Wells said:

Aberdeen are more historically successful than this mob as well tbh. Fucking Morton are more historically successful than this mob.

Nothing more satisfying than a brace of greeting-faced diddies playing the Newco card after we've given a (much diminished) team a skelping.

That’s exactly the sort of score and performance that I expected after Wednesday. After the joy we experienced at Ibrox last season, Gerrard would have been looking to do this to us, and we obliged with a poor performance.  In fact, he’s probably a bit annoyed that it was only five. No idea what will happen next Saturday, but we need a win.

Football 5  Sheep 0

Last season playing in Europe affected our domestic form, having a stronger squad has paid dividends. Davis was outstanding again, just like he used to be and Alfredo the great is a completely different player now,he's not picking up stupid bookings/red cards in most games.

That was 5 nil going on 10 nil today,  Greg Stewart could've easily scored 4 or 5.

As the bearded buffoon once said " I wouldn't sign those players for Aberdeen, never mind Sevco "

46 minutes ago, Andrew Wells said:

Aberdeen are more historically successful than this mob as well tbh. Fucking Morton are more historically successful than this mob.

The state of this......

Pleasing as our jambo friends would say.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Football 5  Sheep 0

Last season playing in Europe affected our domestic form, having a stronger squad has paid dividends. Davis was outstanding again, just like he used to be and Alfredo the great is a completely different player now,he's not picking up stupid bookings/red cards in most games.

That was 5 nil going on 10 nil today,  Greg Stewart could've easily scored 4 or 5.

As the bearded buffoon once said " I wouldn't sign those players for Aberdeen, never mind Sevco "

The f**k is this Ben?  We all know you're, "On a football forum, but (have) literally never made a single post about a football match" @RandomGuy.

Well that was a much easier game than expected. It all seems to have gone a bit stale at Aberdeen eh?

Rangers were just having a laugh after the 3rd goal went in, trying out new formations etc in preparation for Thursday. A far cry from the games last season.

38 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: - 0

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

The state of this......

13 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Well that was a much easier game than expected.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Aberdeen emoji23.png

You do know that a. it was as easy a home win as we'll see this season and b. there was nothing at all controversial about the game or the result.

We are thus talking amongst ourselves as the diddies have abandoned ship.  Quite a rarity!

https://www.afc.co.uk/video/derek-mcinnes-post-match-reaction-from-ibrox/

“I thought Rangers were very good, but I thought that they were allowed to be better and enjoy the game too much for my liking."

That's it, he's trolling us. There's no fucking way he could've said that with a straight face.