Falkirk v Methil

Not need to get confused, we rather be in the main stand anyways then put up somewhere behind your goals out the way of those kelpies and far away!!

are east fife fans still no aloud in any Falkirk bars or do they see us as a Celtic or rangers still?? Hence the upgrade of the fear of the east of fife by announcing a score to get into your ground!!!
I showed this to my Indian neighbour... thinking that with English not being his first language he may be able to decipher it.
His words were.... what the f**k is that.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

It'll be 18 quid if you're in the North stand. And as stated, given the facilities that's a hell of a lot better value than most of the shit tips in this league.

So 18 is justified by the Falkirk Stadium? East Fife are a better team to watch than Falkirk fact!

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

What are these facilities?

For twenty quid, I’d be wanting reclining seats and Hooters’ waitress’s bring my halftime pie and Bovril to me!!!

30 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

For twenty quid, I’d be wanting reclining seats and Hooters’ waitress’s bring my halftime pie and Bovril to me!!!

Maybe that's what they are providing. I'm still waiting to hear what facilities they are offering that the other SPFL1 grounds don't have...

Not entirely sure I understand how scrambling a 2-2 draw at home to Dumbarton makes you the ‘form’ side...       

Saturday was the first points we’ve dropped in the Last 5 games, in those last 5 games the points accrued were; 

East Fife - 13 Points

Falkirk - 10 Points

Raith Rovers - 9 Points

...also East Fife are still undefeated in the League so far this season,

[emoji673] East Fife = “The ‘form’ side”!!!

2 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Maybe that's what they are providing. I'm still waiting to hear what facilities they are offering that the other SPFL1 grounds don't have...

3 stands and some scrub bushes. Couple of nice silver horse things close by and a park for the kids.

Robbing c***s. Hope we pump them. I was fleeced when parking at the last game too. Retail park is a decent shout for parking.
Packed Lunch Ultras [emoji1364]

Yep, the retail park is great provided you are up for a long walk....and enjoy the cut and thrust of trying to find parking spots on a Saturday.

West Mains Road is where you need to go.

It will be a very sorry day when we fear playing a team in this division.
McKinnon is no doubt shiteing himself right enough.
It will be a very sorry day for you , every Saturday until May next year then. There is another team in this league, who arrived with the exact same attitude , 2 seasons ago. They are still here, beware
If you can't grasp the simplest rule of giving your opponents respect, then your club will soon see the folly of that decision.

7 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:

It will be a very sorry day for you , every Saturday until May next year then. There is another team in this league, who arrived with the exact same attitude , 2 seasons ago. They are still here, beware
If you can't grasp the simplest rule of giving your opponents respect, then your club will soon see the folly of that decision.

We have 3x the crowds and a much bigger budget than they do

12 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:

A world of difference between respect and fear.

We should respect every team that we play in this league but we should fear none of them.

Edited by Reggie Perrin