Falkirk v Methil

56 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

£10 for League 2
£15 for League 1
£20 for Championship
£25 for Premiership

Its all about supply and demand. We charge 18 to 20 and about 4000 turn up which would say thats about right. East fife charge 15 quid and a few hundred turn up.  I would suggest its not us that needs to lower our prices.

2 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

An actual stadium with three stands. It sure is a once in a lifetime thing for that emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

East Fife fans visiting The Bairnabeu is like Falkirk fans visiting The Bernabeu (see what I did there?). Just be grateful that we're letting you visit and remember to wipe your feet before you come in.

the-falkirk-stadium13331l.jpg

falkirk-stadium.jpg

east-fife-fc-bayview-stadium-external-view-1436456125.jpg

Bayview-Park.jpg

So Falkirk and East Stirlingshire share this stadium, but neither of you own it. You are tenants. Glad we’ve cleared that up.

East Fife fans visiting The Bairnabeu is like Falkirk fans visiting The Bernabeu (see what I did there?). Just be grateful that we're letting you visit and remember to wipe your feet before you come in.

6 minutes ago, AberhillLoyal said:

So Falkirk and East Stirlingshire share this stadium, but neither of you own it. You are tenants. Glad we’ve cleared that up.

Yep, just like AC Milan, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich and several other clubs, we do not own our own stadium. I'd rather rent a mansion than own a slum.

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m heading along today and I’m genuinely excited about watching East Fife given the billing their fans have given them.

I expect an increase in the crowd from the sheer volume of scouts from higher levels who will undoubtably be there to watch Scott “Aggie” Agnew.

Which one is he, the new Beckham or the new Zlatan?