Falkirk v Methil

51 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

This league is awful to watch. I can totally understand why everyone who has visited us so far has such a low support.

To be fair, Falkirk are by some distance the least entertaining team I've seen so far this season. And I've seen Cowdenbeath.

Edit. That's not true actually. Joint least with Peterhead.

Edited by Gordon EF

38 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:

Have to say Cammy Bell, may be top of the pie eating League,, but still a fantastic keeper. Couple of worldy saves today, did everything thing right as far as I can remember, and also turned and gave appreciative applause to the traveling support at the final whistle. Good professional , well done.

Aye, had a great view of his save from Aggy in the first half. Phenomenal stuff.

This league is awful to watch. I can totally understand why everyone who has visited us so far has such a low support.

Think you have to take a step back and work out what the common denominator is in all the games you’ve watched in this League!!!
Aye, had a great view of his save from Aggy in the first half. Phenomenal stuff.

Basically won them a point with that save as they didn’t look like scoring!!!

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Think you have to take a step back and work out what the common denominator is in all the games you’ve watched in this League!!!

Basically won them a point with that save as they didn’t look like scoring!!!

Oh I include us in that. We obviously just have more daft b*****ds that follow us than the rest of the teams.

My eyes have finally stopped bleeding after watching that 2nd half. It was god damn awful. Falkirk are no great shakes which is disappointing from our point of view. Play like we normally play and we should have come away with the 3 points. Unfortunately we weren't at our best today and looked sloppy all over the park in particular 2nd half.  Opportunity missed. 

On the plus side we kept a clean sheet and came away with a point not many expected. 

Really like the Falkirk stadium although the pies are the worst I've experienced anywhere. Car parking is also a joke as your hemmed in until everyone gets back to their cars. 

If Falkirk and Raith are the best this league has to offer then it's wide open in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Angusfifer said:

What's the script with the ref lifting the match ball off a plinth after the teams run out? 

Never seen this before in SPFL1...

Spotted that, and they wonder why nobody is taking them seriously in this League!!!😂