Falkirk v Methil

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] fucking nick of this

Hope all the buffoons that wrote us off are here to comment on that. Did you boo at the end? Did you leave early? Did your all high and mighty Falkirk pump East Fife... We all said we would be a match for you and we're ridiculed... Humble pie

Two points dropped.
The Fifers were stuffy and well organised but no where near as good as some of their more exciteable posters were slavering about.
Final ball was poor today and could have played till midnight without scoring.
First and last pie of the season today, dug meat!

14 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Hope all the buffoons that wrote us off are here to comment on that. Did you boo at the end? Did you leave early? Did your all high and mighty Falkirk pump East Fife... We all said we would be a match for you and we're ridiculed... Humble pie

Deary fucking me.

"Buffoons" - from the boy who had a hissy fit and deleted his match thread when East Fife drew with Dumbarton.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

How the f**k Charlie Telfer seen 90 mins there I dont know. He was pish. I have pretty much reserved judgement on Denny Johnstone having not seen much of him. He is fucking brutal too.

The game was there for the taking as East Fife started to sink deeper but the only proper chance we had to win it was Longridge somehow ballooning one after he had made the space. All the rest... The final ball was too close to the keeper.

Mark Durnan is a fucking bombscare. How Toshney has been dropped for him I have no idea.

Cammy Bell deserves a mention too for a couple of very good saves.

East Fife definitely the best team I have seen play us on League business so far, but I didnt see too many needles threaded frkm sixty yards. They just looked a bit more organised and game for it than the other dross we have seen.

McKinnons only attempt to win that game being to replace the strikers is murder, specially as DJ did nothing better than either of the two that went off.

Tidser or McShane for Telfer next week IMO.

That second half was fucking horrible, but the draw was the correct result!!!

It would been a totally different game for us if Wallace had been playing imo, his injury was a blow and being forced to play the obviously not match-fit Boyd was critical, Big Tonks was basically playing up front on his own for the whole game!!!

Anyway, impressed with Falkirk’s Kante-like in the middle he was everywhere but did seem to obviously tire near the end with an awful lot of misplaced passes coming from him and Ray must read PnB as it was noticeable the close attention Aggy was getting with our main playmaker having three men on him whenever he had the ball!!!

I didn’t think Falkirk’s penalty claim was one tbh think the ref got that one right, but it was close enough for me to reserve full judgement until I see the highlights but he had no help from the far side linesman who managed to be appalling for the entire match!!!

Anyway as I said the draw was probably fair I still think that we’re the best side I’ve seen this season but Falkirk were definitely the best opposition side I’ve seen this season and both sides just cancelled each other out for most of the match!!!

4134F33E-E4F3-4648-B04F-CCA84CBD68DF.thumb.jpeg.e68b9d8d299a8781bb0e19f344e46e31.jpeg

I will preface this by saying I haven't seen the game, but if anything sums up McKinnon it's the scheduled double striker substitution worth 20 minutes to go. Bring the big lumps on and just shell it forward in the hope something breaks for us. He is hopeless. 

Jeezo. I'm sure you don't mean anything sinister but you could've thought that through a bit better before posting it.

Absolutely don’t and completely mean it as a compliment he was everywhere and involved in everything you did in the same style that Kante plays and any sinister overtones taken from that are in your own mind!!!

KK should post the BBC stats again. Great insight.

Twice will do, the halftime ones and the full time ones, you appear to be commenting a lot on this Thread nothing happening over in the rovers one???

How the f**k Charlie Telfer seen 90 mins there I dont know. He was pish. I have pretty much reserved judgement on Denny Johnstone having not seen much of him. He is fucking brutal too.

The game was there for the taking as East Fife started to sink deeper but the only proper chance we had to win it was Longridge somehow ballooning one after he had made the space. All the rest... The final ball was too close to the keeper.

Mark Durnan is a fucking bombscare. How Toshney has been dropped for him I have no idea.

Cammy Bell deserves a mention too for a couple of very good saves.

East Fife definitely the best team I have seen play us on League business so far, but I didnt see too many needles threaded frkm sixty yards. They just looked a bit more organised and game for it than the other dross we have seen.

McKinnons only attempt to win that game being to replace the strikers is murder, specially as DJ did nothing better than either of the two that went off.

Tidser or McShane for Telfer next week IMO.

Actually thought Durnan was okay, a few decent balls from the back, certainly wasn’t a bombscare.

1 minute ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:
27 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

I'm going to f**k you up.

I blame Boris Johnson for this type of reaction!!