Falkirk v Methil

It's not even match day yet. Perhaps both sets of fans can agree to stfu from now on until 4.45pm tomorrow? This has been the kind of whiney, bickering thread I'd expect to see from the Auld Firm knuckle-draggers. Grow up.

Complete silence on the forum. Just what we need....

8 minutes ago, monthefife said:

It's not even match day yet. Perhaps both sets of fans can agree to stfu from now on until 4.45pm tomorrow? This has been the kind of whiney, bickering thread I'd expect to see from the Auld Firm knuckle-draggers. Grow up.

You started it.

Have you approached Div with this business model? Think you might be onto something

Can the OP just delete this pish and start again ffs!

I'm looking forward to what will be a really hard game for us against against the league favourites tommorow. Falkirk have some great players for this level and we will start as underdogs despite our form. I'm hoping Darren Young starts Wallace and Dowds up top together and we have a go at them.

I would imagine we will bring 250-300 away fans to the game, creating a decent atmosphere, not too shabby for East Fife. I took my daughter to TFS to see Little Mix last year, I'm hoping I'll enjoy this visit a bit better. Let's hope we have better officials than last week and a good game of football to watch. I'd take a point right now tbh to keep our unbeaten run going! Mon the Fife

1 hour ago, EFFC1938 said:

Can the OP just delete this pish and start again ffs!

I'm looking forward to what will be a really hard game for us against against the league favourites tommorow. Falkirk have some great players for this level and we will start as underdogs despite our form. I'm hoping Darren Young starts Wallace and Dowds up top together and we have a go at them.

I would imagine we will bring 250-300 away fans to the game, creating a decent atmosphere, not too shabby for East Fife. I took my daughter to TFS to see Little Mix last year, I'm hoping I'll enjoy this visit a bit better. Let's hope we have better officials than last week and a good game of football to watch. I'd take a point right now tbh to keep our unbeaten run going! Mon the Fife

Irrespective of the score you will surely enjoy yourself more.

Lets hope the game is a hell of a lot better than most of this thread.

Same 11 as last Saturday for me

Bell

Doyle Durnan Buchanan Dixon

Connolly Telfer Gomis Longridge

McMillan McManus

Subs: Mutch, Miller, Toshney, McShane, MacLean, Sammon, Johnstone

4-2 Falkirk. East Fife to double our goals against tally for the season but our good selves to have too much going forward. McManus x 2, Longridge & Sammon 

Crowd 4,204