Falkirk v Methil

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Funny that you seem to object to teams trying a variation of Ray’s preferred road tactics when they visit. 

I very much object to any team in world football playing 10 men behind the ball regardless of its my team.

No football fan in the world would buy a ticket for a match he was told would finish 0-0 so when managers set up for that I let them have it.

Much like KK

You seem bothered!!! 

I see you’re still lurking about on this Thread, think you’ve posted in this more than the Forfar v Raith one, but only an absolute bellend would count!!![emoji23]

Not really aware of his work. He did claim East Fife are "joint top" of the league which is always a bit of a red flag. 

Two teams at the top of the league both on the same points pretty much is the dictionary definition of “Joint-Top”!!!   

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I very much object to any team in world football playing 10 men behind the ball regardless of its my team.

No football fan in the world would buy a ticket for a match he was told would finish 0-0 so when managers set up for that I let them have it.

Don’t think there’s much danger of that on saturday, DY hasn’t changed his team or his game plan since the 2nd game of the season and it’s worked for us so far!!!

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Funny that you seem to object to teams trying a variation of Ray’s preferred road tactics when they visit. 

We never stick ten men behind the ball we until recently were just playing a type of attacking formation that only works when you have full backs like Andy robertson and phillip lahm.

3 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:
5 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:
That's 3/4 times Cowdenbeaths home support so if 600/700 Cowdenbeath fans went to wherever they are playing that would be a good travelling support yes

I'd assumed he was just lumping the diddy fife clubs together to get to that total.

The same diddy clubs you are playing every other week in the same diddy league.

The same diddy clubs you are playing every other week in the same diddy league.
Wait? Did we forget we are in League 1 again? f**k sake Bairns fans come on!!! We seem to be forgetting this every week and have to be reminded.

I have genuinely never met such a bunch of Forgetful Freddies!