Falkirk v Methil

13 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Don't get confused, you'll be in the Main Stand, not the North.

Not need to get confused, we rather be in the main stand anyways then put up somewhere behind your goals out the way of those kelpies and far away!!

are east fife fans still no aloud in any Falkirk bars or do they see us as a Celtic or rangers still?? Hence the upgrade of the fear of the east of fife by announcing a score to get into your ground!!!

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer
Forgot to include the announce of prices at the end

12 minutes ago, AberhillLoyal said:

Robbing c***s. Hope we pump them. I was fleeced when parking at the last game too. Retail park is a decent shout for parking.
Packed Lunch Ultras emoji1364.png

I know, I knew they did this the last time or something along the lines. Just need park at Kincardine and get a taxi or the local bus across..

Not need to get confused, we rather be in the main stand anyways then put up somewhere behind your goals out the way of those kelpies and far away!!

are east fife fans still no aloud in any Falkirk bars or do they see us as a Celtic or rangers still?? Hence the upgrade of the fear of the east of fife by announcing a score to get into your ground!!!

What is this?

Wit the f**k?

Is this written in code?

2 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Despite being multi-lingual I haven't a clue what you're on about.

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Not according to your Club we’re not!!!

Where did you see that? They'll have fucked it up, it's £20 for the Main Stand prime, £19 for the the rest of the main and £18 for the North. You'll be in the Main unless you've advised that you'll bring more than (I think) 300 supporters. 

The club have obviously got to charge EF fans the same admission price as Falkirk fans.

We should be going into this game with absolutely no fear, Falkirk have got themselves out of their early season rut and started to put together some decent results but WE are still “Top of the League” (Joint) and WE are still unbeaten and WE are going into this game as the “form” Team of the Division, perhaps there’s more chance of a little bit of fear coming from the Bairns as they will know we are capable of halting their good run and getting their fans on their backs again!!!
Looking forward to this as it’s also my first visit to the new Bairnabeu as I was on holiday when we played them in The cup a couple of years ago, expecting an exciting and open game with there perhaps being only the one goal in it!!!
2-0 East Fife with a Burgess hat trick!!!

Not entirely sure I understand how scrambling a 2-2 draw at home to Dumbarton makes you the ‘form’ side...