Fourthfar vs Raith - Saturday 28th

That will most likely be his career done. To come back from one acl injury is lucky but on both knees and a second time on one of them is a massive ask, even at a young age. With his contract up in the summer (I think) it would be a massive gamble to give him a new one. Both him and the club have shown immense loyalty to each other for the previous two but there has to be a point where both call it a day.

In saying that he's a player you pay your money to watch so the heart would give him a new one even if he was only able to be on the pitch a handful of times a season.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

It’s such a shame for him. Great player. You really feel for him. We’re not the same without him either. 

Agree, except we were still of enough quality to win before he returned, but didn’t have the flair or “danger” he brings. It’s certainly a blow, but we can still make it.

We should be flying at the moment.  When was the last time we won 4 on the bounce? Our first win at Forfar since Dalziel I believe. Some result and it sounded from RaithTV that we put in another well rounded performance.

We can only pray it's along the lines of a strain rather than a tear. I'm sure we'll find out more when it comes.

Deserved win. 

Gutted for Vaughan, really hope its not that bad but I think deep down it was clear from the reaction of everyone that it's another shocker. 

However questions were asked today and we actually delivered. Other than the shocker from Davo we defended very well again. And whilst we weren't at our best we were the more likely side to go on and win. 

Forfar played for a draw to be honest so it's refreshing to see us break that down.

Braw.

11 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

We should be flying at the moment.  When was the last time we won 4 on the bounce? Our first win at Forfar since Dalziel I believe. Some result and it sounded from RaithTV that we put in another well rounded performance.

We can only pray it's along the lines of a strain rather than a tear. I'm sure we'll find out more when it comes.

Nope. 2007 we won 2-1 up there