Fourthfar vs Raith - Saturday 28th

I expect a tougher game than Saturday. We usually get a decent result at Airdrie, whereas the same absolutely cannot be said for Forfar – who will likely pose a much bigger threat.

Have to be confident, even more so if Vaughan is fit. If not I would bring Baird in, as I didn’t think Allan/Gullan had the best of games on Saturday.  

Big test though, and part of a double header that will tell us if we are genuine title contenders or not. A draw away to Forfar is a very good result for us, but given that EF and Falkirk play each other – and we play Falkirk next week – a win would be absolutely fantastic. 

Hopefully another good support up, took very good numbers through on Saturday which does make a difference. Just hope the locals don’t decide to chuck stones this time. 

McGlynn reporting in the press that Vaughan is a doubt again. Big blow, fingers crossed he improves over the next day or so. Could really do with him just being fine from now til the end of the season, tbh. We need him, Stevie Anderson and Regan Hendry to all play as much as possible to mount a proper title challenge. A win here would really go a long way to putting the away day hoodoo to bed and be a real statement of intent before Falkirk the week after.

I fancy us. We’ve been playing well and 3 at the back has secured a previously shaky defence. Another clean sheet and a Baird double.

If Vaughan is a doubt I wouldn’t risk him. 

Baird offers as a fresh attacking option from the bench or starting in place of Gullan. That would be the only change I would make based on the injury situation. But would also be happy for the same team and same type of performance. I also (worryingly) think we have a great chance of another AWAY win. Mental times. 

What's the parking like for this one? Got tomorrow off work so might go up.  Tough game and our record up there is less than good, i'd like to see Baird get game time and we're all well aware of his habit of scoring against former teams. Vaughn is a blow if he's out again but if he's in anyway a doubt leave him out as we'll need him against Falkirk where we really can't afford to drop any points if we're to challenge for the league.  Hopeful we can bring the points home but i expect to have to fight for them.  Where are the best Bridies to be found?

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

What’s the usual, a 4-5-1 or more of a 4-4-2? Any of the mids able to play up?

Has been various this season and lack of settled team/formation has not helped us. Would imagine if no new signings come in it will be a combination of Forbes, Kirkpatrick and Coupe up top.

4 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

What's the parking like for this one? Got tomorrow off work so might go up.  Tough game and our record up there is less than good, i'd like to see Baird get game time and we're all well aware of his habit of scoring against former teams. Vaughn is a blow if he's out again but if he's in anyway a doubt leave him out as we'll need him against Falkirk where we really can't afford to drop any points if we're to challenge for the league.  Hopeful we can bring the points home but i expect to have to fight for them.  Where are the best Bridies to be found?

Street parking and don't get your hopes up.

6 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

McLarens on the high street. Absolute night and day in quality with respect to the shitty Saddlers ones at the ground.