Traits That Make You Wary

In recent years, there's been a real surge in God botherers hanging about the streets looking for recruits. Have they always turned up at workplaces bothering staff and trying to offload their propaganda rags? That's one I've only recently noticed, and it happens every few weeks.
I got chatting to an attractive bird on a bus once, was too chatty looking back. Exchanged numbers and next time we met, she was accompanied by a bunch of other fucking Mormon birds. They gave me a Bible then fucking bothered me by text until I changed my number.

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I got chatting to an attractive bird on a bus once, was too chatty looking back. Exchanged numbers and next time we met, she was accompanied by a bunch of other fucking Mormon birds. They gave me a Bible then fucking bothered me by text until I changed my number.

They're halfway to a decent recruitment strategy there.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
On 24/01/2020 at 08:06, BigFatTabbyDave said:
In recent years, there's been a real surge in God botherers hanging about the streets looking for recruits. Have they always turned up at workplaces bothering staff and trying to offload their propaganda rags? That's one I've only recently noticed, and it happens every few weeks.

Was her name Joyce McKinney by any chance?

Was she a Movementarian?

On 21/02/2020 at 21:17, Stellaboz said:
On 24/01/2020 at 08:06, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I just picture a Dee-Dee on the bus to Yoker type of situation here:

"Is this bus for Rosyth, aye?"

"Aye"

"That book of Mormon, is it any good?"

"Aye, it is"

"Do you think his name was always Joseph Smith, or do you think it used to be something like Jose Hernandez and he just changed it to sound more American?"

[you're being too chatty here Stellaboz, you're going to f***in' blow this, man]  

Edited by Hedgecutter