Traits That Make You Wary

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Anyone who feels the need to place flowers somewhere for the passing of a person they weren’t related to, or were very close friends with. Even then, stick to placing them at a crematorium or grave of the deceased. If I see one more bedsheet with ‘RIP big Malky’ and old firm scarves tied to a fence because some cnut was driving their Vauxhall Corsa at 95mph, I might not be responsible for my actions.

To be fair, if t was Malky off the politics but of the forum, I’d happily hang a bedsheet out in celebration.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

To be fair, if t was Malky off the politics but of the forum, I’d happily hang a bedsheet out in celebration.

Can't be me. I'm Wee Malky and I have never driven a Corsa. A Ford Fiesta maybe, but not a Corsa. 

Anyway on topic - beards! Never trust someone with excessive facial hair.

And men who do their hair into a ponytail! WTF is that about. I was called up for jury duty once and whilst we were waiting to be selected or sent home a guy in a suit wandered into the court with his hair in a ponytail. I immediately decided he was guilty. Turned out he was the sheriff......so aye he probably was guilty! 

Vegans - Veganism in and of itself I can understand. Vegans themselves though are often smug types of look down on non-vegans and love to lecture them.
Are vegans allowed to use fossil fuels? Next time you see a vegan offering lecture, ask them why its ok for dead dinosaurs to power their existence.