Traits That Make You Wary

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Folk who don't blink very much.

I firmly believe this is a trait of psychopaths. They're studying you intently to try to mimic your human behaviours.

People that blink too much and roll their eyes whilst doing it, while they talk to you.

Just want to poke their eyes out while their doing it.

5 hours ago, Shotgun said:

People who feel the need to contradict the most innocent statements, without having listened to what was actually said.

eg.
"Most professional footballers are retired by their late-thirties."
"Oh, I don't know about that. Some of them are still playing in their forties."
Sigh. "Most." 

I'm not sure "contradict" is the right word there. 🤔

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Neighbours who want to stop and make inane small talk.

Don't you just love it when straight off the bat folk talk about the weather?

It's almost as if you've been in a cave til just now and weren't aware what has been happening.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

Don't you just love it when straight off the bat folk talk about the weather?

It's almost as if you've been in a cave til just now and weren't aware what has been happening.

I do the Mickey Flanagan peeping thing, then dive for the car when the coast is clear.

Neighbours who say hello but that's it.

I want my neighbours at an arms length tbh, get to know them too well and they might get clingy and want to hang around all the time and you have nowhere to hide as they know where you live but if you are pleasant to them to a certain extent you can always ask to borrow something or ask to get parcel delivered etc.

Folk who see a photo of a woman and state 'Nae tits'.

A dreadful thing to say and only absolute arseholes would come out with some horrible shit. It also makes them sound like some sort of gurning tosser who reads a tabloid and wanks over page 3.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

A dreadful thing to say and only absolute arseholes would come out with some horrible shit. It also makes them sound like some sort of gurning tosser who reads a tabloid and wanks over page 3.

^^^ Nae tits.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Get them fucking named.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Must be brutal for women with dainty breasts when the fashion is for ridiculous silicon pumping and duck pouts. Thankfully my unfashionably giant cock isn't evident unless I'm out and about with only my speedos.

Edited by welshbairn

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Sexist.

There are women out there who would just as quickly point out the lack of bulge in a guy's small package if for instance they saw Welshbairn in his Speedos to use an entirely random example. 

11 hours ago, throbber said:

I want my neighbours at an arms length tbh, get to know them too well and they might get clingy and want to hang around all the time and you have nowhere to hide as they know where you live but if you are pleasant to them to a certain extent you can always ask to borrow something or ask to get parcel delivered etc.

If they get your parcel they'll definitely know where you live then.