Traits That Make You Wary

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

That place looks rancid, look at the dark edge round the table.

Plastic knife? Don't they trust you?

Where do you see the knife? I had a metal tea spoon and fork

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Look at the state of that cup, have you had a stroke?

I didn't no, I don't think the cup looks that bad?

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I don't know what this means.

I regret posting that attack on @Muzza81 though, I'm sorry.

Sorry Chris I multi quoted you by accident

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

Looks like tomato soup

Double espresso

I must admit to being completely out of touch about how right wing the gutter press are these days, and which papers are outdoing each other in the race to the bottom.

This is largely to do with not having bought a newspaper for around five years...

Saying/typing 'fake news'.

That sort of dog shit moron speak should not be propagated. It should be rendered utterly obsolete with only the thickest of twats using it (and thus outing themselves as the thickest of twats).

Saying/typing 'fake news'.
That sort of dog shit moron speak should not be propagated. It should be rendered utterly obsolete with only the thickest of twats using it (and thus outing themselves as the thickest of twats).

Also people who call folk “snowflakes”.

39 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

And they're blissfully unaware that all/some of everything said whilst it's switched on is potentially being listened to or recorded.

Yup.

38 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Also people who call folk “snowflakes”.

Agreed.

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

People who get bullied online have had a more sheltered life than a Faberge egg.

Having seen the documentary about the lassie from little mix I’d disagree with that. Kids who get bullied at school and online must face 24/7 torment.

I suppose there’s the option of just deleting Facebook or whatever but that’s just giving into it. Personally I reckon that social media should be severely limited for u16s and be scrutinised by moderators.

On 23/09/2019 at 19:54, Highland Capital said:

For me, it's only children.  Now granted, this isn't the case for all of them, but in my experience only children are often more selfish than other people. 

I've met far more youngest children in medium to large sized families who are more self-absorbed, narcissistic and lacking in empathy than folk who are only children. Especially as adults. 

Even more so if there is a gap of 4-5 or more years between the previous sibling and the youngest. 

Edited by djchapsticks