Traits That Make You Wary

Particularly insufferable when the World Cup's on. I have people on my Facebook who post about football more often than the football fans do. Aye, we get it, you're not interested. You don't have to tell us umpteen times a day how not interested you are.

Rugby fans.

Kind of similar to the above but around a week ago there was a load of Facebook posts on my timeline that started with “The rugby World Cup - a guide for football fans”

I didn’t read any further than that as I knew they were absolute idiots.

On 24/09/2019 at 04:59, Highland Capital said:

Vegans - Veganism in and of itself I can understand. Vegans themselves though are often smug types of look down on non-vegans and love to lecture them.

I see this point of view a lot. I know exactly two vegans well enough for veganism to have cropped up in conversation. They are two of the nicest, most self-effacing people I know; and their veganism generally only comes up when I ask them specific things (out of genuine interest), or when they apologetically and in embarrassment decline an offer of a particular food.

'mon the vegans!

A guy in my work was briefly a vegan for 2 weeks a couple of months ago but changes his diet every time he reads or watches something new. He is the most impressionable guy on the planet and attempts to preach each new diet he goes on to the rest of us. 

He's currently trying to tell us all some shit about lectins but getting blanked as usual. 

He's told us on a few occasions that he has no friends and quite frankly, I'm not surprised. 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I know two vegans, one is as sugna describes and barely mentions it. The other will bring out pictures of cows being slaughtered to try to make you feel bad if you ask for a burger. 

With a sledgehammer?

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I know two vegans, one is as sugna describes and barely mentions it. The other will bring out pictures of cows being slaughtered to try to make you feel bad if you ask for a burger. 

I tend to avoid asking vegans for burgers...