Traits That Make You Wary

3 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Wearing your works pass/ lanyard when you leave your office. Special mention to the boy sat in front on me on the train who has put his train ticket in the bit where your pass goes

I've done this on a couple of occasions by accident. At the point when I've realised, I want to kick my own c**t in.

55 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

This one really does mark someone down as a complete wankstain - someone who changes the team they support because their team isn’t doing too well.... Gerard fcuking ‘lifetime Celtic fan’ Butler and Paolo wankjob Nutini take a bow... however, I digress.

As an NFL fan, I see this a fair bit on forums over there. Now, I became a Broncos fan in 2009. The reason for that is one I have posted a few times elsewhere, so won’t go back into it. In 2009, they were a bit whiffy. Then they hit a purple patch, now they’re whiffing the place out again. However, I made my choice in 2009 and that’s it. I am sticking with them. Same as St Mirren. Whiffy, a fair bit of the time, but the thought of even considering ditching them just doesn’t even enter my thought process.

Some of these American fans - ‘I was born in Chicago, was brought up a Bears fan, was taken to the games as a kid, but I’m tired of them being crap, so I’m a Patriots fan these days’.

As traits go.... 

I gave up after the fourth word on the second paragraph. 

Whenever a celebrity or well known person is accused of some sort of sexual impropriety or crime they immediately say things like “you see these girls in nightclubs, all made up, they could be 25!”

The Adam Johnston case brought out quite a few of these.

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Anyone who says they don't like football and backs it up with some unfunny, daft comment that he smirks at.

Particularly insufferable when the World Cup's on. I have people on my Facebook who post about football more often than the football fans do. Aye, we get it, you're not interested. You don't have to tell us umpteen times a day how not interested you are.