Traits That Make You Wary

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Does he look 10 years younger than he did 10 years ago?   Does your mate have a portrait of himself hidden in his attic?

I have no idea but he looks better with hair than being a bald c**t.

Folk who's opinion on anything you can guess correctly after you know one thing about them. Oh you're a Rangers fans and just happen to be a pro-Brexit, anti-independence Tory voter who's pro-monarchy?

Same goes for folk on any position on the political spectrum.

Folk who's only ever social media updates are on derby day, whether it's old firm/Edinburgh/any other. 

It's like its part of their ritual that they have to post "intae these b*****ds" followed by the relevant flag emojis so folk remember which team they are pretending to support

2 hours ago, Toby said:

People who express pity for someone involved with a rival club by stating that club they support.

It’s not a badge of honour to have a bit of empathy for someone who has suffered, it’s an absolute minimum that most normal people would expect fro you.

I might support a different club from you (Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC), but I agree with this statement.

Edited by Highland Capital

4 hours ago, sjc said:

A friend of mine had one about 10years ago. He looked at least 10years younger and much more self confident, so I'd say fair play to the boy.

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

I expect he would look 10 years younger 10 years ago. 

2 hours ago, sjc said:

I did think some smart c**t would come out with that when I posted it! He still does in fairness to the guy.

Well, you were half right...

This one really does mark someone down as a complete wankstain - someone who changes the team they support because their team isn’t doing too well.... Gerard fcuking ‘lifetime Celtic fan’ Butler and Paolo wankjob Nutini take a bow... however, I digress.

As an NFL fan, I see this a fair bit on forums over there. Now, I became a Broncos fan in 2009. The reason for that is one I have posted a few times elsewhere, so won’t go back into it. In 2009, they were a bit whiffy. Then they hit a purple patch, now they’re whiffing the place out again. However, I made my choice in 2009 and that’s it. I am sticking with them. Same as St Mirren. Whiffy, a fair bit of the time, but the thought of even considering ditching them just doesn’t even enter my thought process.

Some of these American fans - ‘I was born in Chicago, was brought up a Bears fan, was taken to the games as a kid, but I’m tired of them being crap, so I’m a Patriots fan these days’.

As traits go.... 

Edited by pozbaird

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

This one really does mark someone down as a complete wankstain - someone who changes the team they support because their team isn’t doing too well.... Gerard fcuking ‘lifetime Celtic fan’ Butler and Paolo wankjob Nutini take a bow... however, I digress.

As an NFL fan, I see this a fair bit on forums over there. Now, I became a Broncos fan in 2009. The reason for that is one I have posted a few times elsewhere, so won’t go back into it. In 2009, they were a bit whiffy. Then they hit a purple patch, now they’re whiffing the place out again. However, I made my choice in 2009 and that’s it. I am sticking with them. Same as St Mirren. Whiffy, a fair bit of the time, but the thought of even considering ditching them just doesn’t even enter my thought process.

Some of these American fans - ‘I was born in Chicago, was brought up a Bears fan, was taken to the games as a kid, but I’m tired of them being crap, so I’m a Patriots fan these days’.

As traits go.... 

Aye, but they can be Chicago Bears this season and Anchorage Arseholes the next, so he might as well switch support. It's highly unlikely St Mirren will become St Machars, for example.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Aye, but they can be Chicago Bears this season and Anchorage Arseholes the next, so he might as well switch support. It's highly unlikely St Mirren will become St Machars, for example.

Aye, well, if your team disappears, you’ve got a problem*

*Become a Sevco 5088 fan.

Edited by pozbaird