Traits That Make You Wary

Moving on from the Calling Cards of Morons and Unpopular Opinions, what traits do some people have that make you wary of them? 

For me, it's only children.  Now granted, this isn't the case for all of them, but in my experience only children are often more selfish than other people. 

What traits have you found that make you wary of certain people?

Edited by Highland Capital

7 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Moving on from the Calling Cards of Morons and Unpopular Opinions, what traits do some people have that make wary of them?  For me, it's only children.  Now granted, this isn't the case for all of them, but in my experience only children are often more selfish than other people. 

What traits have you found that make you wary of certain people?

I'm wary of people who make their first paragraph almost unintelligible.

40 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Ultra patriots - If people like where they're from that's fine, but folk who tell you how proud they are of their nationality (particularly if it's unprovoked) always makes me pretty wary that they're a loonball.

On a similar theme Scottish ex-pats who exaggerate their pride in the homeland. 

If they love it that much why have they f@cked off to live somewhere else ?

Anyone who feels the need to place flowers somewhere for the passing of a person they weren’t related to, or were very close friends with. Even then, stick to placing them at a crematorium or grave of the deceased. If I see one more bedsheet with ‘RIP big Malky’ and old firm scarves tied to a fence because some cnut was driving their Vauxhall Corsa at 95mph, I might not be responsible for my actions.

Edited by pozbaird