Predictions, Saturday, September 28th

30 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Quite a lot of people predicting us to concede this weekend?

I take it Steven Anderson’s confirmed to be out this weekend then?

On the back of one result, I've changed my view of Raith Rovers from a pound shop verion of Kevin Keegan's Newcastle to a pound shop version of George Graham's Arsenal.

On the back of one result, I've changed my view of Raith Rovers from a pound shop verion of Kevin Keegan's Newcastle to a pound shop version of George Graham's Arsenal.

One result? Not conceded a goal since Stevie Anderson’s came in.

Gonna stick my neck out here and say we won’t concede another goal this season whilst he’s in the side.

#BallonD’orWinner2019

3 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

One result? Not conceded a goal since Stevie Anderson’s came in.

Gonna stick my neck out here and say we won’t concede another goal this season whilst he’s in the side.

#BallonD’orWinner2019

Aye, fair. Was more the Airdrie result that confirmed it for me. The Rovers of 3 weeks ago would have won or lost that 5-4 or something mental.

9 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Aye, fair. Was more the Airdrie result that confirmed it for me. The Rovers of 3 weeks ago would have won or lost that 5-4 or something mental.

I t would certainly be mental if Airdrie were to score 5 goals in a game and we have certainly lost at least 5 (6) to EF and 7 to the Smokies.  Mind you as you reminded me yesterday we somehow scored 4 against EF last season. Are we getting carried away with Raith's defensive strength?

Airdrie 2-0 Stranraer - Stranraer seem poor whilst Airdrie have a decent side on paper, Airdrie are due a solid home win.

Dumbarton 2-0 Clyde - Badwilly will miss through suspension and I think Ckyde will struggle without him.

Falkirk 2-2 East Fife - Falkirk have started to pick things up and we didnt look great defensively against Sons. Dowds is due a performance also, been quiet last couple of games.

Forfar 1-2 Raith - Forfar should score at home but Rovers have picked up a bit with Vaughan and Anderson coming into the side.

Montrose 1-1 Peterhead - Montrose know they need to start picking up points but Peterhead have goals in the team.