Predictions, Saturday, September 28th

11 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I'd take that.

I can understand that but my predictions are usually optimistic for Airdrie ( and then fail) and hopeful for the others. I was surprised to see Dumbarton 2 up at that point on Saturday but coming back from 2 down is something you appear to do while we have only done it once recently. I think it might have been last season against the Fife choo choo? It is good for all of the rest of us to keep Falkirk from running away? Looks as if we could all win and lose some strange games?

3 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I can understand that but my predictions are usually optimistic for Airdrie ( and then fail) and hopeful for the others. I was surprised to see Dumbarton 2 up at that point on Saturday but coming back from 2 down is something you appear to do while we have only done it once recently. I think it might have been last season against the Fife choo choo? It is good for all of the rest of us to keep Falkirk from running away? Looks as if we could all win and lose some strange games?

Aye, we were 2-0 at NB and ended up losing 4-2 last season. To be fair, even at the time, I was saying I had no idea how we were 2 goals up. Airdrie battered us from start to finish. We scored with about the only two chances we created.

11 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Aye, we were 2-0 at NB and ended up losing 4-2 last season. To be fair, even at the time, I was saying I had no idea how we were 2 goals up. Airdrie battered us from start to finish. We scored with about the only two chances we created.

Thanks for the info. I was on holiday and missed it alas.  I did catch up on highlights later. I wonder if the team scoring first usually wins in most football-no doubt someone has researched it. 

Edited by Chapelhall chap