PLZ Soccer and Scottish Football Fans

11 hours ago, PLZ Soccer said:

Nobody has been assigned the task. I'd like to engage with fans at clubs and get more input and felt it best to ask real fans for it. Alot of people say the media don't do enough to cover Scottish football, we'd like to change that which is why I've reached out as I've used PnB for a long time myself. As for the lower league thing, no need to be upset, it's just banter because the other user had a go at the channel and I gave a bit back.  We do indeed speak about the Championship as well.

I want you to answer this question honestly: the Z in PLZ is pronounced 'Zee', isn't it?

I think it is a good thing that PLZ soccer came on to P&B to promote their show.

It brought together a collection of posters such as;

@bennett @RandomGuy. @Romeo @Dindeleux @Dele 

Who would otherwise be throwing red dots at each other.

It highlights how out of touch these 'so called' media outlets are with how Scottish Football is seen by the fans, all fans.

Well played P&B.

13 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I think it is a good thing that PLZ soccer came on to P&B to promote their show.

It highlights how out of touch these 'so called' media outlets are with how Scottish Football is seen by the fans, all fans.

Well played P&B.

Johnny "Dot Tracker" Dun would be a good name for a darts player.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yup. They think we lap up their lazy, lowest denominator twee Sevco/Celtic shite. Look at the post from this PLZ Soccer guy about their interview with Hibs players where they mention something about cleaning the boots of an OF player (makes a change from them licking said boots I suppose). Complete shite.

The fucking arrogance. They need to take themselves so far to f**k and content themselves with their own market of morons.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Well played P&B.

Im not really much of a dotter Johnny, too much effort. 

Yup. They think we lap up their lazy, lowest denominator twee Sevco/Celtic shite. Look at the post from this PLZ Soccer guy about their interview with Hibs players where they mention something about cleaning the boots of an OF player (makes a change from them licking said boots I suppose). Complete shite.
The fucking arrogance. They need to take themselves so far to f**k and content themselves with their own market of morons.

Absolutely. It’s almost as if they want us to revere Alan Rough and Tam McManus for deigning to “talk about” the lower leagues. Take four vaguely successful Scottish footballers with zero charisma, even lower IQ, and stick them in front of a TV camera to talk unchallenged for half an hour about cleaning boots. It requires zero thought. We’re supposed to be grateful. The absolute nerve. This is why Sportscene and Sportsound have gone to the dogs -albeit not to this extent. People with no respect for their audience.

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Well played P&B.

That panel sounds better than the PLZ Soccer one tbh