PLZ Soccer and Scottish Football Fans

1 hour ago, KillieCon said:
14 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
That panel sounds better than the PLZ Soccer one tbh

Could have a panel of different P&B posters every week. Get the juniors involved.

I suggested ages ago that Cowan and Cosgrove should be replaced on Off the Ball by a different pair of P&B posters each week. I stand by this.

I'd rather punch myself in the face than listen to Peter Martin.

Yuck!

I would absolutely not follow the below link, in which Peter Martin discusses how to eradicate racism with renowned sociologist Darren Jackson. Deep and profound insight ensue.

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I would absolutely not follow the below link, in which Peter Martin discusses how to eradicate racism with renowned sociologist Darren Jackson. Deep and profound insight ensue.

Is there really an audience out there for this kind of rubbish?

Is there really an audience out there for this kind of rubbish?

The arrogance of it is unbelievable. Why would any of those people have anything whatsoever to contribute to this particular issue?

I’m only surprised they didn’t have token black guest.

At the risk of jumping to their defence, it is a football show that (when it isn't wanking furiously over Celtic and Sevco and desperately begging and otherwise degrading themselves in a pathetic effort to be noticed by Celtic and Sevco) presumably discusses the talking points in the game, which includes last night's dreadful stuff.

There's a big discussion of said issue on this board, and we're no more or less qualified to discuss it.

26 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Roughies like I wish I was in the pub and did the other guy used to be Dr Who....

On 09/10/2019 at 21:48, PLZ Soccer said:

We also have Tam Cowan, Tam McManus, Barry Ferguson, Darren Jackson and others.

An average solvency level approaching that of the English Championship. You should cover that instead.

• 5 months later...