Killie vs Ross County

Both Wednesday and tonight we were in total control of the game and just lacked that quality in the final third.

We're improving game by game and I think Alessio's ideas are really starting to come through. Should have won it, but I've got nothing but positives to take from that game.

29 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mate and his lad were waiting after the game and said Sow came out wearing a moon boot and had crutches, surely this was a ploy to save face after such a timid Pen! 

He did get a bad knock after the penalty miss I think. 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

He’s definitely not had much luck in recent seasons 

I’m not sure if it was the penalty miss or the knock but he should’ve been off the park because he offered nothing the last 20 mins. Overall though I thought he did ok.

On 28/09/2019 at 10:22, killiefan27 said:

Macks Bar?
The Brass & Granite is literally next door and much better

tumblr_nycqqkqfqs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

We used to go the Brass & Granite but it was average at best.  We tried Macks by chance a few years ago. It's cheap, friendly, has a decent jukebox and free pool. They even put on soup and sandwiches for us. Much better than the B&G ever was.

As for the game, I'd have been happy with a 0-0 before the game, and I was happy with it after.