Jims Duffers vs Dannys Dynamos

A nice wee trip to the rock for the first time since 09? As it stands at the moment goodie is suspended Darren Smith up top with frodo keeping his place in the team, hopefully Norway is somewhat fit for atleast a cameo. I fancy us to get the 3 points Danny Lennon hat trick to celebrate his contract extension. 

12 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

I fancy us to get the 3 points

Just like every other part time schmuck in this league.

Hopefully Joe McKee wasn't too badly injured at the weekend, right now I imagine he's the only one we have doubts over. A return to the starting line up for PJ Crossan please, Duffy.

Looking forward to this, heading down with a few mates from work, so the Sons takings will benefit !

Sons fans - best place to eat (Wetherspoons ?) and for a pre-match pint ? Think we will be heading into Central  and working our way back to the Rock ;)

Think it will be a tight game, possibly a draw, obvs hoping to sneak a win.

Just now, macclyde+ said:

Looking forward to this, heading down with a few mates from work, so the Sons takings will benefit !

Sons fans - best place to eat (Wetherspoons ?) and for a pre-match pint ? Think we will be heading into Central  and working our way back to the Rock ;)

The red and white pound!

If you're into processed food which is microwaved as you order it then head for Wetherspoons, but I wouldn't recommend it. If you're starting in the High Street then the Glencairn is the best place for food but it's usually quite busy for food at weekends (if you're that bothered about food you can book a table there in advance). I'd rank the Counting House and The Clipper as better than Wetherspoons for grub, but it's in a similar vein.

For pubs, any of the aforementioned will be fine in the High Street. Any fan getting off at Dumbarton East would be best going to the Stags Head. I'm just checking just now if the Clyde fans will have access to the bars in the stadium...

13 minutes ago, macclyde+ said:

Don't give that Brexit-supporting w****r Tim Martin one thin dime....

20 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The red and white pound!

If you're into processed food which is microwaved as you order it then head for Wetherspoons, but I wouldn't recommend it. If you're starting in the High Street then the Glencairn is the best place for food but it's usually quite busy for food at weekends (if you're that bothered about food you can book a table there in advance). I'd rank the Counting House and The Clipper as better than Wetherspoons for grub, but it's in a similar vein.

For pubs, any of the aforementioned will be fine in the High Street. Any fan getting off at Dumbarton East would be best going to the Stags Head. I'm just checking just now if the Clyde fans will have access to the bars in the stadium...

Cheers, will head to one of these places and avoid the Wetherspoons then ;)  

On 23/09/2019 at 12:19, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Don't give that Brexit-supporting w****r Tim Martin one thin dime....

Someone of my acquaint, spends hours in there, using their electricity and free wi-fi for hours on end. Buys a 99p coffee and treats himself to about 6 free refills. I think he occasionally commits random acts of vandalism in the toilets too.

Steak and chips and a pint of Brewdag IPA for £8 though.......