Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Because it doesn't look like he wants to be a manager

I'll take it then and let Sandy do all the coaching.

"Right guys, come on, let's get out there and show them we're Ayr Utd" (clap,clap,clap).

"Alan son, You, Moff and Luke, just keep doing what you've been doing, movement, movement, movement, pass and move guys just keep it up, their big animals won't know what's hit them"

"Andy, Sam, Aaron, Danny you're doing great lads, but no chances, play out from the back when you can but don't be feart to stick yer laces through it if you need to"

"Doc, Stephen, brilliant guys, keep the tempo up and Stephen don't you be afraid to shoot when you're in position son, Doc you're marshalling them great, keep it up and just make sure you keep the back door closed. Mark, brilliant, you're showing your class out there but keep it simple"

"come on guys, let's do this"

Post match interview......

"Well, I thought the boys were superb again today, they've shrugged off the big shock of losing Ian and they've just gone from strength to strength. We could have had 5 again in that first half but we're happy to settle for the 6-0 win as Arbroath is never an easy place to come, especially with that wind blowing in from the North Sea, however I thought the boys handled it great. Big Ross's handling was superb again today and the boy's just getting better with each game. When the defence knows they've got a class act behind them, who'll come and claim everything, it makes a big difference, especially with their big physical guys".

"What can I say, another 2 goals for Alan and Luke today, with Moff deservedly getting on the scoresheet and the pick of the bunch the 30 yard screamer from young Stephen, it's on to Inverness at Somerset next week and we really think we've got a bunch of boys here who can seriously push Dundee United all the way for the title"

What do you think ?

Am I in with a chance Lachlan ??

I'll take it then and let Sandy do all the coaching.
"Right guys, come on, let's get out there and show them we're Ayr Utd" (clap,clap,clap).
"Alan son, You, Moff and Luke, just keep doing what you've been doing, movement, movement, movement, pass and move guys just keep it up, their big animals won't know what's hit them"
"Andy, Sam, Aaron, Danny you're doing great lads, but no chances, play out from the back when you can but don't be feart to stick yer laces through it if you need to"
"Doc, Stephen, brilliant guys, keep the tempo up and Stephen don't you be afraid to shoot when you're in position son, Doc you're marshalling them great, keep it up and just make sure you keep the back door closed. Mark, brilliant, you're showing your class out there but keep it simple"
"come on guys, let's do this"
Post match interview......
"Well, I thought the boys were superb again today, they've shrugged off the big shock of losing Ian and they've just gone from strength to strength. We could have had 5 again in that first half but we're happy to settle for the 6-0 win as Arbroath is never an easy place to come, especially with that wind blowing in from the North Sea, however I thought the boys handled it great. Big Ross's handling was superb again today and the boy's just getting better with each game. When the defence knows they've got a class act behind them, who'll come and claim everything, it makes a big difference, especially with their big physical guys".
"What can I say, another 2 goals for Alan and Luke today, with Moff deservedly getting on the scoresheet and the pick of the bunch the 30 yard screamer from young Stephen, it's on to Inverness at Somerset next week and we really think we've got a bunch of boys here who can seriously push Dundee United all the way for the title"
What do you think ?
Am I in with a chance Lachlan ??

No!

1 hour ago, rb123! said:
1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:
Because it doesn't look like he wants to be a manager

Who says he doesn't

He retired in 2002 and has't been a manager since 2006, he has been an assistant or coach with Owen Coyle since. 

If you look at assistants over the years, they are rarely successful when they become their own men. 

Peter Huston, Billy Brown, Tommy Craig

5 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He retired in 2002 and has't been a manager since 2006, he has been an assistant or coach with Owen Coyle since. 

If you look at assistants over the years, they are rarely successful when they become their own men. 

Peter Huston, Billy Brown, Tommy Craig

Scottish Cup winning manager Peter Houston?

10 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Why not? The compensation for PT taking Ian McCall should be at least £100k. Dick Campbell would be a solid appointment whilst passing on a managerial headache.

🤣 🤣 🤣

More like a box of Special K if you ask me......