Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

After today I don’t want Stewart to get the job full time. We need a manager in and keep Sandy as a coach 

Why?

We would probably still have lost today with McCall in charge. Nothing Stewart could really have done to change it.

I’d go so far to say that I’d still give him it regardless of the Dunfermline game.

Anyone who would put money on something like that is a degenerate gambler and should either seek help or have it enforced upon them.
Some state to get yourself in over someone sticking a couple of quid on a bet [emoji38]

26 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

After today I don’t want Stewart to get the job full time. We need a manager in and keep Sandy as a coach 

If we do get a new manager  I hope you give him a bit more time than the two games you've taken to write Stewart off.

35 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Why?

We would probably still have lost today with McCall in charge. Nothing Stewart could really have done to change it.

I’d go so far to say that I’d still give him it regardless of the Dunfermline game.

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

If we do get a new manager  I hope you give him a bit more time than the two games you've taken to write Stewart off.

Personally I think he’s better as a coach than as a manager. I certainly don’t think he’s the man to guide us to the top flight 

Personally I think he’s better as a coach than as a manager. I certainly don’t think he’s the man to guide us to the top flight 

Perhaps

But the last thing we need is something to disrupt the way things are going. If someone new comes in they’ll almost certainly want to put their stamp on things. That could obviously work but it’s a big risk.

John Robertson has certainly been fluttering his eyelashes at us for a wee while now.
Might be one for the Somerset hot seat at some point in the future?

It’s quite reminiscent of when McCall spoke about Partick. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he was interested.

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

John Robertson has certainly been fluttering his eyelashes at us for a wee while now.

Might be one for the Somerset hot seat at some point in the future?

I think he's been complimentary because he's a good guy.