Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

16 minutes ago, the west curve said:

The only way is down with this appointment. No real imagination but more penny pinching.

If lack of imagination and penny pinching were the criteria I’m surprised that Sloan wasn’t even shortlisted 

20 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

😂😂😂😂

20 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

😂😂😂😂

20 hours ago, AyrExile said:

If lack of imagination and penny pinching were the criteria I’m surprised that Sloan wasn’t even shortlisted 

I doubt Sloan would have taken it,  I would imagine he will earn more at Talbot and Ayr would not better his present deal.  Penny pinching was done though. McColl’s wages are being saved and a player who was already on the wage bill takes over. 

10 minutes ago, the west curve said:

I doubt Sloan would have taken it,  I would imagine he will earn more at Talbot and Ayr would not better his present deal.  Penny pinching was done though. McColl’s wages are being saved and a player who was already on the wage bill takes over. 

😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, the west curve said:

Category A1 NUGGET....................