Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

9 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Dunfermline is the only real option there and they’ll likely go for McIntyre if they sack Stevie Crawford.

I think we're more likely to go for Young than Ayr would, likewise I think we'd be more likely to go for Petrie. 

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Then you shouldn't really be allowed an opinion.

Two proven, guaranteed, failures 

McIntyre is a guaranteed failure? 

16 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I think we're more likely to go for Young than Ayr would, likewise I think we'd be more likely to go for Petrie. 

McIntyre is a guaranteed failure? 

McIntyre was hilariously bad as a manager last season, worse than Neil McCann. You can point to what he done 8 years ago if you want, or what he achieved at County with one of the top 8 budgets in the Country, but hes fucking hopeless and would ruin what Ayr are building.

Martin Woods would be captain and regular before the month is out.

Didn't expect Mark Kerr to be manager but given some of the names mentioned for the job I'm happy.

Fair play to him, let's give him a chance and see what he does. It's not as if it's been an over night decision. It's been in the making for the last few years for him. Too many people shouting him down before he has even had a chance. Genuinely hope he does well!

14 minutes ago, twoclubsoneheart said:

Didn't expect Mark Kerr to be manager but given some of the names mentioned for the job I'm happy.

Fair play to him, let's give him a chance and see what he does. It's not as if it's been an over night decision. It's been in the making for the last few years for him. Too many people shouting him down before he has even had a chance. Genuinely hope he does well!

The last few years, reallh? Not before 4 weeks ago did I see Mark Kerr as being part of a coaching set up right now, let alone being a manager. 

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not out of the woods yet in that score. Kerr is looking for a replacement for his playing position in January...

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

McIntyre was hilariously bad as a manager last season, worse than Neil McCann. You can point to what he done 8 years ago if you want, or what he achieved at County with one of the top 8 budgets in the Country, but hes fucking hopeless and would ruin what Ayr are building.

He was a good manager at this level for us and QoTS, I will point out that was 5 years ago. 

He also done alright at County, he did have a bad time at Dundee but then you're pretty unlikely to appoint a manager at this level, who's managed in the Premier who hasn't got a blemish. 

Wright isn't doing great this season, if it continues in this vein and St Johnstone sack him are you going to comment on him saying he's a guaranteed failure? 

13 hours ago, weetoonlad said:

Lol hes got to say that cheap option IMO remember the club. Is for sale at the right price so why pay big money to bring someone in . LC made a c**t of it lol

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Did you literally "laugh out loud" as you typed that ??

Not out of the woods yet in that score. Kerr is looking for a replacement for his playing position in January...

Woods will be hanging on until McIntyre has his next club. Here’s hoping the Pars take the plunge.