Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

Mcintyre gives me the fear .Maybe cause he's a dkb.his time at Dundee was hysterically bad .though he done well in winning a major honour with ross county .I would be very disappointed if it's him .If he doesn't hit the ground running the fans will be on his back straight away .

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Mcintyre gives me the fear .Maybe cause he's a dkb.his time at Dundee was hysterically bad .though he done well in winning a major honour with ross county .I would be very disappointed if it's him .If he doesn't hit the ground running the fans will be on his back straight away .

First thing he will do is get his useless mates in.....Davies and Curran and Woods.

Absolute shite.

Cameron on the radio tonight saying the board have been informed and they’re going to finalise a few things before announcing him tomorrow morning (all going well).

I’m 99.9% sure it’s Darren Young.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

Clinging onto some hope here:

As far as I’m aware McIntyre has either none or very little experience of working on a small budget, which is apparently one of the main criteria for getting the job.

Yes, we offered him a budget to rival Man City's.

Bigmouth's right though.  McIntyre is hopeless - the type of bloke who's desperate to put his 'own stamp' on a side, even if it involves weakening it.  Of the names being mentioned, he'd be the worst bet.

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Bigmouth's right though.  McIntyre is hopeless - the type of bloke who's desperate to put his 'own stamp' on a side, even if it involves weakening it.  Of the names being mentioned, he'd be the worst bet.

Nonsense. But we will never agree on him.

23 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Cameron on the radio tonight saying the board have been informed and they’re going to finalise a few things before announcing him tomorrow morning (all going well).

Was this on radio Scotland? Anywhere I can listen?

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

There were 3 part time teams in the league the season he was at yourselves. I don’t think he’s ever had a particularly small budget compared to the opposition - except maybe with Dunfermline in the SPL but that hardly turned out well.

8 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I get that but surely if you introduce him to the players monday you just announce it then too. Its pointless announcing next day when everyone will already know who it is.

Don't disagree, the longer it's out there you have more time for the feel good factor for those getting what they want and longer to come to terms for those now living a nightmare 🤣

If its DY then good luck to him cracken guy and due a crack at a ft club its a huge gamble by LC if so . he has been a EF three years now but never really done much so a huge gamble by Ayr Utd

If it’s Darren Young then East Fife could do us all a favour and announce he’s leaving tonight like we did with McCall.
Given the names that were mentioned I would be quite happy if this was the case.
Been nothing on there thread for 11hrs you would think the some one on there would have heard a rumor or two, mind you it's Fife so they are probably still on the dial up internet there