Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

My phone isn’t showing the emojis so it just looks like Andy doesn’t know how to work a phone.

Can anyone tell me what he’s saying?

Just laughing emojis. In fairness I’m pretty surprised a junior thicko is able to work a phone/computer. 

I’ve heard varying reports on when the new manager isn’t going to be announced, is it tomorrow or Tuesday? It’s becoming our very own “who shot JR” and tbh I’m kinda bored of all the speculation 

AFAIK everything is being finalised tomorrow I.e contract signed, meeting the players and then on Tuesday the announcement will be made.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

AFAIK everything is being finalised tomorrow I.e contract signed, meeting the players and then on Tuesday the announcement will be made.

Surely to God he wont meet the players BEFORE any announcement? That makes no sense. It will never stay quiet after he is introduced.

7 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Surely to God he wont meet the players BEFORE any announcement? That makes no sense. It will never stay quiet after he is introduced.

Club will only be bothered it is quiet until a contract is signed.