Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

5 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Calling someone a nitwit is not very complimentary. I stated that Talbot would win the championship and stand by that. 

Aw diddums I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings😂😂

Edited by Super cally

13 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Don't know if these guys have track record on getting things correct but hope they are off the mark hereScreenshot_2019-10-20-08-23-24.jpeg

Surely it would be Mark Kerr as assistant , so not too sure if they are correct or just speculation , IMO though McIntyre must be favourite , but stranger things have happened 

Hopefully whoever gets the job has presented a coherent plan for progressing the team and is capable of carrying it out. Can’t imagine any appointment would be made on résumé alone.

Can someone post Lachlan's criteria again?

I'm not convinced McIntyre ticks any of the boxes. Particularly bringing through young players. He also seems to be loathed by fans at every club he has managed.

Obviously, if he is the chosen one I'll get behind him but I will have reservations. 

7 hours ago, Super cally said:

Agreed and he would bring that nyaff Dodds also no thanks

If it is indeed McIntyre and it’s looking pretty likely then I hope it is Billy Dodds as his assistant as that’s who he works best with.