Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

McCoist should be given the job on the condition he reenacts “A Shot at Glory” and stick the heid into McCall on the touchline when Partick come to town.

“She’s a sweet fucking shag your wife Ally”

Edited by ayrunitedfw

8 hours ago, rb123! said:

To be fair to Lauchlan at least he's keeping us updated and not having to wait to see what the Ayrshire Post says.

It’s good he’s also having a procession these days which makes it looks more professional even if it does end up being a coronation  

9 hours ago, rb123! said:

I  would hope the six might be along the lines of Stewart, Canning, McIntyre, Coyle, Houston and maybe McCoist?  I mean he has turned down the jungle but i highly doubt it's cause he's looking to get into management again. 

Why would you hope that's the six? 3 would be disasters, 1 seems to have completely lost whatever he had, 1 likely isnt wanting to manage and the other never has.

9 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

IMG_3453.jpg

Youd be better off without him, hes genuinely crazy. Youd lose a game and after the next win he'd bring out a dossier of all the fans who criticised him after the match, name them, and then tell them their agenda to have him sacked has been foiled and they aren't welcome back.

11 minutes ago, Iain said:

Burley already failed in the job. Hard to justify giving him a second go.

His stock has risen somewhat since then. Won’t be many teams in the championship appoint a former (although disastrous) Scotland manager.

lets not forget Mr McCall was untouchable before he came  to us.

32 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

His stock has risen somewhat since then. Won’t be many teams in the championship appoint a former (although disastrous) Scotland manager.

lets not forget Mr McCall was untouchable before he came  to us.

Without being in the know I can only presume the Burley "rumour" is an attempt at a modern day David Bingham type p!sstake?

That would be as left field as anyone could ever have imagined.

4 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Without being in the know I can only presume the Burley "rumour" is an attempt at a modern day David Bingham type p!sstake?

Haha honestly no attempt from me to take the piss.

I had completely forgotten about him until I saw the previous post.

genuinely don’t think he would be the worst appointment, certainly doesn’t strike the same fear as Canning and Yogi.

Youd be better off without him, hes genuinely crazy. Youd lose a game and after the next win he'd bring out a dossier of all the fans who criticised him after the match, name them, and then tell them their agenda to have him sacked has been foiled and they aren't welcome back.

This has only convinced me that he’s absolutely the man for the job.

58 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Admittedly, it is unlikely. I think he still covets the Ipswich job tbh and I believe he stays down there.

I put his picture up as I expect there will be a couple from left field in the final shortlist. 

Burley would certainly be left field but I'd take him over some of the dross being touted.

Why? Ex player and manager and granted I don't know where he stays now but his family are all local in cumnock