Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

53 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Heard ally mccoist was in a rush to get back up today after the Alan Brazil sports breakfast! No doubt he will have applied

ETA fucking hope not

Well he has turned down “I’m a celebrity...” , I guess it wouldn’t look good the new manager buggering off to Australia in a few weeks time 😉

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

Well he has turned down “I’m a celebrity...” , I guess it wouldn’t look good the new manager buggering off to Australia in a few weeks time 😉

Better Australia than Maryhill. 

Anyone want to Hazard a guess at the six?
67FCF08A-8ED6-4716-817C-45ABEAB9C6CE.thumb.jpeg.261c2fe46af090f85ec158aa646aee19.jpeg

I’m going out on a limb and say that Canning won’t have got himself an interview. Although I reserve the right to retract if he’s appointed next week. Ally McCoist is also in this bracket as is Neil McCann. I don’t really think either are interested in a return to management.

I genuinely can’t think of 6 other candidates. I can’t see Owen Coyle being interested at returning to this level and Peter Houston has a pretty good job at Celtic along with his Scotland under 21s duties.

I  would hope the six might be along the lines of Stewart, Canning, McIntyre, Coyle, Houston and maybe McCoist?  I mean he has turned down the jungle but i highly doubt it's cause he's looking to get into management again. 

I  would hope the six might be along the lines of Stewart, Canning, McIntyre, Coyle, Houston and maybe McCoist?  I mean he has turned down the jungle but i highly doubt it's cause he's looking to get into management again. 

Surely to f**k he’d be better off with his gig on TalkSport with Brazil than slogging it out in the Championship?

Unless he is absolutely desperate to get back into it but I’d be surprised if that was the case.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m going out on a limb and say that Canning won’t have got himself an interview. Although I reserve the right to retract if he’s appointed next week. Ally McCoist is also in this bracket as is Neil McCann. I don’t really think either are interested in a return to management.

I genuinely can’t think of 6 other candidates. I can’t see Owen Coyle being interested at returning to this level and Peter Houston has a pretty good job at Celtic along with his Scotland under 21s duties.

I’d be very, very suprised if Canning HASNT got himself one! He’s been playing the role of an interested suitor very well by courting us at games. I’m sure this will earn him an interview at least 

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Jesus never thought about him, also think he's pals with McCall from the radio, he better not have been recomended by McCall.

Even If  he has we shouldn’t be taking any recommendations from him. He’s left, f**k him. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Surely to f**k he’d be better off with his gig on TalkSport with Brazil than slogging it out in the Championship?

Unless he is absolutely desperate to get back into it but I’d be surprised if that was the case.

Agreed he does seem very content on the media stuff, although BT losing the coverage means he won't get that but he should stick to media. He's better at it than management!