Ayr United’s Next Permanent Manager

25 minutes ago, JohnGAYR said:

Certainly well liked by the media!

Using the media as a judge of character? Is this the same media that give us wall to wall coverage of wankers like Katie Hopkins, Jeremey Clarkson, Piers Morgan etc etc.

Ally McCoist would be a terrible appointment 

3 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Using the media as a judge of character? Is this the same media that give us wall to wall coverage of wankers like Katie Hopkins, Jeremey Clarkson, Piers Morgan etc etc.

Ayr Utd can't afford Clarkson or Morgan and Hopkins isn't interested in the job.

McCoist it is.

24 minutes ago, JohnGAYR said:

Certainly well liked by the media!

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

As Meat Loaf would sing " you took the words right out of my mouth" :whistle

That escalated quickly...

Someone else mentioned McCoist on Facebook, and funnily enough he was not even the worst candidate to be linked with the job. Still an "Absolutely Not" from me though.

There aren't many exciting names being linked with the job, but I think Sandy Stewart should get it anyway. If there is a time for continuity and stability it is now while the team is going in the right direction.

Positive results today and in the following two games (ICT and Dunfermline) should see Stewarts' appointment become a formality - assuming that he wants the job of course.

As I write this we have just gone 2-0 up.

On 23/09/2019 at 23:14, ayrmad said:

Deadeye Dick is looking appealing after trawling through the names being touted.

Sorry Ayrmad but it won't let me submit anything without quoting you for some reason. 

Anyway, just spoken to my good friend Lachlan and he tells me James McPake will be announced next week. 

30 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Everyone should calm down. This is McCall’s team and not Stewart’s. Give him the next 2 games and let’s see what happens.

Agree, Sandy should get the next few games.

However, I can understand the clamour to appoint him after today. We were absolutely sensational.

47 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Everyone should calm down. This is McCall’s team and not Stewart’s. Give him the next 2 games and let’s see what happens.

Be very careful . Which of the managers on the recently sacked list do you fancy .. Sandy may have been hugely involved in the signing targets . Some may say he pestered McCall into signing LS ... WE HAVE IT ALL IN HOUSE RIGHT NOW  . Circle the waggons ...................