Arbroath vs Ayr

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

Leg-end? Nah, sorry, bell-end is nearer it. Talks tripe mostly and his invading of the pitch at Somerset a couple of seasons ago was an absolute disgrace and set a terrible example to others....even if the ref that provoked it was a disgrace as well. Don't like the man, never have. Sorry, Lichties, but I think you could do better 

Image result for fishingSome excellent fishing there.

Easily identified as an attempted wind-up, but most Lichties aren't daft enough to rise to the bait.

Try again, Jizzer

Edited by lichtgilphead
spellig eror

DC not holding back in the post match interview, while acknowledging Ayr were excellent he was not happy with our players application compared with the other games we've played so far in the league and I have to agree with him our pressing of the ball today was pretty much non existent compared with other games. Don't think I would have liked to have been a Arbroath player in the dressing room at full time.

First 5 minutes you could feel that result coming. Looked like we were running in sand everything looked so difficult for us, so slow, so unorganised, all over the place as a team.

It was very unlike us and we got punished badly, happy it stayed 3 to be honest.

Wee guy Kelly ran the show and Forrest gave Thomson nightmares. Ricky Little was awful today too and I think he's had a great start to the season. Murphy and Whatley barely got a kick.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

First 5 minutes you could feel that result coming. Looked like we were running in sand everything looked so difficult for us, so slow, so unorganised, all over the place as a team.

It was very unlike us and we got punished badly, happy it stayed 3 to be honest.

Wee guy Kelly ran the show and Forrest gave Thomson nightmares. Ricky Little was awful today too and I think he's had a great start to the season. Murphy and Whatley barely got a kick.

We were just never at it yesterday but we knew there would be games like this this season, we'll bounce back.

Tell ye something, Omar an Mikey McKenna's dives yesterday were absolutely appalling :( Absolutely no idea why McKenna decides to fall to the floor like that when he has a very good chance to get a shot away. Not the first time we've seen McKenna do that sort of thing - it really doesn't work for him and he needs to cut it out of his game IMO.

Did not make this game today buy even by the 5 minute highlights are looked a class act and they will defo be up near the top all season as long as no injuries to any important players. Big reaction needed at dens but have faith in dick to get it right and get a few more points on the board in the next few weeks.

Also I saw some folk on the SRE say Leigh Griffiths was there, and now folk think he’s coming in on loan. Can anyone confirm or deny any of this which I think reeks of BS

He’s not signing for us.

I think he was at the Pleasureland thing next to the ground.