Arbroath vs Ayr

22 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Expecting a very tough game here, perhaps our toughest yet, we have been brilliant so far, very unlucky not to have another 4 or 5 points. 

Same team as last week for me.

From the matches I've watched involving you and also the highlights, I'm pretty worried about your big Centre Half as I fear he could do us a fair bit of damage at set plays. 

I'd happily take a point right now even though we've been playing some great stuff the past couple of weeks.

You will mingle with the locals, hope you're getting your shots before the next game.
There are far more germs to be avoided in hospital mate. In the 19th century Arbroath would've been a place to go to recuperate by taking in the sea air.

Glad to see you're doing well but hopefully you're feeling depressed after the football on Saturday [emoji4]
Could very well be the case. I've been taking my wee boy to games this season but his favourite place on earth is pleasureland and I don't want to have to go in there this weekend.

(Seriously, we went on a fucking Disney cruise in New York last year and he still prefers a grotty amusement arcade in Arbroath. No offence like...)

32 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

There are far more germs to be avoided in hospital mate. In the 19th century Arbroath would've been a place to go to recuperate by taking in the sea air.

Tell me about it, my dog is turning his nose up at better grub than I'm seeing being dished up to someone in the Royal in Glasgow.

Same team as last week for me:

Doohan

Geggan Muirhead Roscoe Harvie

Docherty Kerr Kelly

McCowan Moffat Forrest

Bench: Hare Reid, Houston, McKenzie, Moore, Doolan and anyone else we can find!

I reckon 3-1 win for Ayr. Moffat with a worldie, Forrest and Moorie to come on and score a tap in.