Arbroath vs Ayr

38 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I thought he was only just back in training?

Sandy Stewart said he had been training for weeks, he obviously wasn't in eyeshot from crocs man's car. 

Arbroath 1-2 Ayr (Linn - Moffat, Moore).

Hopefully the past weeks events haven't affected us too much and we get a similar level of performance, although I've no doubt this will be a tougher game.

I would take a draw here, given Arbroaths strong start and unbeaten home record, but if we play as well as we did in the last two games it should be enough to win and get Sandy off to a good start.

LINEUP111569605117470.png

14 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Doesn't seem to far off the L1 team you's had. Minus that dafty of a keeper

5 of the 11 so not that big a change over a season and a bit.  Plus McCowan was an occasional unused sub in the league that season too. 

Same can be said for Arbroath. Although that’s maybe not a good thing as you had the better of us in all but one of the league games in that season.

I know exactly which game you’re talking about. Makes me think of a man who I’m sure no one in this thread wants reminding of...
IMG_1673.jpg

Same can be said for Arbroath. Although that’s maybe not a good thing as you had the better of us in all but one of the league games in that season.

Think we really improved last season with adding Thomson and Jamieson and Bobby Linn turning into a fitness freak but yeah similar side on paper still have ToB/Little/Gold/Whatley/Linn/Hamilton who will start.

Jamieson, Thomson, Murphy and whoever plays upfront maybe only proper changes.

Looking forward to tomorrow, first time at Arbroath. No doubt be tough but hopefully we can edge it.
Where is the best place for parking around the ground?

Mate loads of parking. Loads. Better just driving past ground then taking the right to park on big grassy area at harbour side

You'll see it on google maps