Looks like it could be a caretaker manager in the away dugout for this...Same team as Saturday for us, and hopefully no segregation.

Looks like it could be a caretaker manager in the away dugout for this...Same team as Saturday for us, and hopefully no segregation.

Sandy Stewart in caretaker role

This could go either way now.

I’d be surprised if the news won’t have affected some of the players and that will roll on to Saturday. Plus Arbroath have been decent.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

This could go either way now.

I’d be surprised if the news won’t have affected some of the players and that will roll on to Saturday. Plus Arbroath have been decent.

Absolutely, especially the younger ones. with all the guff he was feeding the fans I can only imagine what he was feeding the players

Team talk for Sandy Stewart: "time to go out and show if you are top of the league because of Ian McCall like everyone says, or because you are actually good players and a right good side".     Heading up to this on the train and it will be my first game since Morton on opening day, which fitba wise seems a lifetime ago.  

Thats about an hour now and I'm over McCall. Onwards and upwards, with a Gayfield Park steak and haggis pie in the hand.

Another tough game regardless of who is in charge for ayr. Still think doris offers more up top but donnelly seems to be getting a nice habit of nicking a goal so either 1 up front, same team otherwise.

9 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

We'll bring Dick Campbell down the road with us. 

Would be 100% up for a WWE style winner gets Dick Campbell type match. Is Jamie fit? 

I’m obviously hoping for an Arbroath win.  It’s interesting to see that just a few games in and people are starting to realise that Arbroath will be no pushover.

6-1 to the super.  The conductor doesn't drive the train. 

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

6-1 to the super.  The conductor doesn't drive the train. 

4FAC42B2-16B3-4F58-82AA-401B293EDD6C.gif.4a3af6deb9ea1e4ae21efbf475d8c886.gif

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729a4FAC42B2-16B3-4F58-82AA-401B293EDD6C.gif.4a3af6deb9ea1e4ae21efbf475d8c886.gif

Robbie's at the wheel