Pollok 2v1 Clydebank 21.9.18

lokforever

12 minutes ago, holsten said:

Wrong decision for  Bankie keeper to  come out when the ball was going away from goal for 1st pen .The ref got both decisions correct for pens but going by highlights Clydebank looked better team  

I agree with that but just, Pollok should have went 3.1 ahead when the ball was squared with a deft chip to Dallas and empty goal but he never made it to the ball and then right after Clydebank should have made it 2.2 with a cracker of a strike from, I think, Nikki Little.  The two penalty kicks, you sometimes wonder why these players do these things and they are experienced players.   I have to admit the Clydebank keeper is a gem of a guy and was always on hand to talk to Clydebank youth lads during training sessions, but he knows himself it was a major boo boo

not according to some bankies fans  we have paid the ref for all games against them at lok.

we should be getting a rebate then since bankies seem to have won more games than us at our home

also we only got 2 pens last sat when we got 5 allocated last time we played them but only took 4

not according to some bankies fans  we have paid the ref for all games against them at lok.
we should be getting a rebate then since bankies seem to have won more games than us at our home
also we only got 2 pens last sat when we got 5 allocated last time we played them but only took 4
Ur last 3 goals v us have been pens.

Mon the papers

Both were pens not really up for debate from me two poor decisions from us.

Looked like we played really well actually, can’t remember a game we seemed to control as much. Maybe highlights don’t show true reflection but everyone I’ve spoke to said we should’ve got at least a point.

Edited by BTID

18 hours ago, BTID said:

Both were pens not really up for debate from me two poor decisions from us.

Looked like we played really well actually, can’t remember a game we seemed to control as much. Maybe highlights don’t show true reflection but everyone I’ve spoke to said we should’ve got at least a point.

Clydebank did play well and will easily be top half of the league playing like that