United v Morten 28/9/19

Which 'Morten' are Dundee United playing here?

Morten Harket, singer of 1980's pop Norwegian pop band A-ha, the guy who reaches that improbably high note in 'Take on Me'....

Or, ex Celtic and Dundee midfielder Morten Weighorst???

We need to know this information. 

Morten Harket, singer of 1980's pop Norwegian pop band A-ha, the guy who reaches that improbably high note in 'Take on Me'....
f**k off Dave

On 22/09/2019 at 09:22, Granny Danger said:

Pawlett must be dropped for this game.

Seigrist

Smith Butcher/Brown Reynolds Robson

Butcher/Stanton Harkes

McMullan Shankland Appere Sporle

Two up front, push Morten from the start, move the ball quicker.

Give Shankland the service he thrives on.

I agree with this. Maybe bring Pawlett on after an hour to see if he can make an impact when they are tiring. Get the ball in the box at every opportunity. 

I haven't seen Brown play but if he's available I'd chuck him in so Butcher can move up and allow Harkes to just get forward.

30 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I agree with this. Maybe bring Pawlett on after an hour to see if he can make an impact when they are tiring. Get the ball in the box at every opportunity. 

I haven't seen Brown play but if he's available I'd chuck him in so Butcher can move up and allow Harkes to just get forward.

I’d only bring Pawlett on if the formation wasn’t working.  Pawlett contributes nothing in a 4-4-2.  There’s other options to bring on if we need to replace any of the attacking players.

We'll lose. We were pretty shite against Dundee I thought and I'd guess United will punish us for the kind of defending that we showed. But an improvement at the back even in a loss would be good to see.

Yeah, we were pretty shite in restricting Dundee to no goals and a couple of shots on target in a 1-0 win. It’s *that* performance which points to our potential downfall at Tannadice, as opposed to the 47,000 goals we let in between July and last Saturday.

Stick to watching men in leotards slap each other for your entertainment instead, you clueless loser.

Yeah, we were pretty shite in restricting Dundee to no goals and a couple of shots on target in a 1-0 win. It’s *that* performance which points to our potential downfall at Tannadice, as opposed to the 47,000 goals we let in between July and last Saturday.

Stick to watching men in leotards slap each other for your entertainment instead, you clueless loser.

Oooh Get yoo. [emoji849]

16 hours ago, Twinkle said:
18 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

f**k off Dave

D8F42F6E-BD30-4B1F-B40D-157A530B5E9C.png

12 hours ago, virginton said:

^^^ also likes men in leotards

Aye, there’s no doubt whatsoever that anyone who follows professional wrestling is someone worthy of ridicule.

At only a slightly higher level than most of the population regard those of us who think nothing of regularly travelling long distances to watch men in shorts chasing a sphere full of compressed air.

All a question of degree. Funny old world, innit? 😉

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Aye, there’s no doubt whatsoever that anyone who follows professional wrestling is someone worthy of ridicule.

At only a slightly higher level than most of the population regard those of us who think nothing of regularly travelling long distances to watch men in shorts chasing a sphere full of compressed air.

All a question of degree. Funny old world, innit? 😉

Are you seriously comparing football to wrestling you fucking halfwit?