United v Morten 28/9/19

30 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Would have thought the 'if' and 'somehow' in his post was pretty self explanatory that it was an unlikely scenario.

It didn't, he won't, pretty stupid thing to try to jump on.

Still, six nil, eh?

37 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:
41 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Yeah you were.  You were 6-0 bad.

No we weren't.

Yeah you were.  It could have been more if we hadn’t spend a large part of the second half passing the ball about amongst our defenders.

When we beat Dundee 6-2 (again) it flattered us a bit but yesterday didn’t.

It could have been more.

You explicitly stated we were 6-0 bad. We were not. We were easily 11 or 12 bad. Poor show from United. You better hope the league doesn't come down to goal difference.

You don't think you deserved to lose 6-0 yesterday? It honestly could have been at least 5 by half-time alone. 

No... And that it should have been.

6-0 flattered us. Do keep up.

Sorry, I can't keep up with you making no sense. I'll leave you to it. 
6-0 was embarrassing for United, we were way worse than that, really not that hard to grasp.

If I was a United fan, the OP in particular, I would be fucking raging that my team didn't hit the easily available 10 to send P&B into absolute meltdown.

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

6-0 was embarrassing for United, we were way worse than that, really not that hard to grasp.

If I was a United fan, the OP in particular, I would be fucking raging that my team didn't hit the easily available 10 to send P&B into absolute meltdown.

Your performance here is even more cringiingly abject than Hopkin's team selection and tactics. Do give it a rest.

21 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

And they had to reroute the Tay when they built the Dunkeld bypass in the 80s according to my A9 Highland Highway DVD.

When they were duelling a long section of the A9 in the early 1980s someone who will remain nameless but who could be me missed some signs and managed to  drive several miles up the empty and uncompleted section before noticing.

Your performance here is even more cringiingly abject than Hopkin's team selection and tactics. Do give it a rest.
And here you are, continuing your life's work of adding absolutely nothing to anything.

Having sat through every second of that, I will continue to state we deserved even worse than we got, thanks.

Were you one of the pellets who applauded the team off at the end? You seem like the sort.

Wrong'un.

Like it or not, mate, he's right. I'd suggest you read through your contributions to this thread, and the Morton board match thread, cringe a bit, and step away from the interweb until tomorrow at least. You've been more embarrassing than yesterday's team performance was.