United v Morten 28/9/19

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Are you seriously comparing football to wrestling you fucking halfwit?

^^^ idiot found. 

Edited to add:  what a monumentally stupid thing to get yourself all worked up about.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

I'm heading for a Pheonix lunch before this. Two United fans and a Morton fan. All very civilised. 

I would expect (just thinking about what Neilson might do, not me) that Brown will come in for Harkes and we will shuffle Butcher back into midfield. As long as Neilson doesn't get too excited and switch it to a 4231 early on then I think we will be fine. He did it after about 20 minutes against Ayr but last week it felt like almost immediately we abandoned the 442 with Appere and Shankland upfront. I don't like it.

44 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:
1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:
Stupid post, but at least you seem to have moved on from your Duffy fixation. Thank gawd for small mercies.

But somehow you seem absolutely locked in the posting habits of others. What a strange specimen you are.

Hmm. And here was me thinking that commenting on other posts was pretty much what an open forum was all about....... 

You made a post wishing harm on a player purely and simply because he didn't set the heather on fire when he played for us. It was a daft thing to post. I'd suggest that the "strange specimen" here is you. Or, in fairness, given much of your output maybe just "downright unpleasant" would be more accurate. 

Personally, I'd be happy if we got a draw today. With nobody getting hurt. 

(edited to alter predictive text selecting "heather" as a girl's name. Wouldn't want you thinking I was wishing harm to anyone 😋

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

3 centre halfs with Smith and Sporle as wingbacks? Fucking horrendous selection again. That c**t Pawlett must have compromising pics of Neilson

He's such a stubborn c**t. Obviously read the United fans ire about changing things up from a winning formula and has decided on a massive f**k you I know best approach. 

I hereby reserve the right to retract this if its tactical genius Neilson at work here 👀