Pars vs Alloa

Yeah.
He was excellent and as usual your centre backs strolled it. I do think that they look a little dodgy on the ball but alloa know their limits and strengths really well. We should have put them under more pressure.
Alloa pushed right up on us and we struggled to play at times.
Unacceptable from a full time side to be out worked from a part time side.
We are a mess all over the pitch.

He was excellent and as usual your centre backs strolled it. I do think that they look a little dodgy on the ball but alloa know their limits and strengths really well. We should have put them under more pressure.
Alloa pushed right up on us and we struggled to play at times.
Unacceptable from a full time side to be out worked from a part time side.
We are a mess all over the pitch.

You really think we were outworked today?

Lewis Martin made one error, he was likely still MoM. I thought we were solid defensively. Couldn't really see Alloa splitting the defense at any stage. The only way they could score was the wonder goal.

Unsure what game someone was watching to make the statement we were second best for large parts of the game.

Created more than enough clear cut chances to win the game comfortably.

Pleased with the performance and happy with the draw, which we deserved IMO.

Overall I thought we edged the midfield battle, with Stevie Hetherington tops for me in there. We continue to lack enough of an attacking threat, although O'Hara certainly can't be faulted for effort, and that's the main thing Peter Grant has to address.

Balance of the team was better this week than last, although I still think it could be improved. Losing Liam Dick on paper was a blow, but Robbo slotted in comfortably, as you'd expect, at left back, and Adam Brown scored maybe the best goal he ever will.

Robbie Deas did well after a shaky start. Dunfermline have good attacking players, but we coped well with them.

When was our last win at home in the league? It's ok having plenty of the ball and creating a few chances but we need to be taking three points or there's a very real chance we are going down. 

How Kiltie got ninety minutes is astonishing. Decisions like that make me question Crawfords ability. 

8 minutes ago, Alloamad said:

Cheers for the highlights LeodhasXD, cracking goal from Brown and we looked good emoji106.png Clears up whether there was a handball before their goal, referee needs to pick these up, cost us 2 points there

Didn't think there was any doubt at all it was a handball. Don't know how it was missed. 

5 hours ago, Alloamad said:

Cheers for the highlights LeodhasXD, cracking goal from Brown and we looked good emoji106.png Clears up whether there was a handball before their goal, referee needs to pick these up, cost us 2 points there

How did it cost you 2 points? What stopped you from scoring after it? If it was disallowed how do you know we wouldn't have equalised anyway? Or even went on to win? Or maybe Alloa would have went 2 up.

Edited by DA Baracus