Queens v Dundee

46 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

MUST WIN or it could be the beginning of the end for mcpake imo

Right, we're no having this discussion in this thread too. The focus should be on exorcising our demons at Palmerston and the recent form in general, not into the managerial position.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

13 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

Please no "Our session starts here" pish 

Well my drinking 'session' started with lager way back when we failed to trouble Cove and Peterheid's goal in the Betfred then my session intensified to doubling my lager count the night we got ravaged by the Arabs in a comical display of shitehousery (Note: As any faithful Dee I am legally obligated to mention that we did score a perfectly good and well worked opening goal that was incorrectly chalked off, and who knows how that may have changed the outcome,grasps at straws...).

My drinking intensified to hard liquor after watching Elgin toss us oot the League Cup, and I was practically slamming back vodka on Saturday night after watching that utter garbage at Cappielow. I should mention here that I don't like the drink very much so I should probably just switch to smack if we are garbage again on Friday.

One last thing, I'm certainly not in the McPake out camp as that is ridiculously premature and although I have heard some of this stuff already being bandied about here and other social media, it would be utterly ludicrous to have 4 different managers in one calender year... I will say this about Dundee - with the players that JMcP has assembled (although we are woefully short at the CB position, and I'm not sold on JackHam) - we shouldn't be anywhere near this bad. Early season or not we have been garbage.

According to my dear departed Gramps who always claimed that QoS were our true lower league bogey team, now that we're in the same league again I don't see anything changing this week.

McPake needs to slap some sense into these guys, we have a lethal strikeforce especially for this league and only 1 of the 3 ever starts, Jesus wept. If we can't defend set pieces what difference does it make if we're 4-5-1 or 4-4-2? I'd rather go down trying to score a few goals.

QoS 2 Dundee 0

Edited by CanadianDee

28 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Well my drinking 'session' started with lager way back when we failed to trouble Cove and Peterheid's goal in the Betfred then my session intensified to doubling my lager count the night we got ravaged by the Arabs in a comical display of shitehousery (Note: As any faithful Dee I am legally obligated to mention that we did score a perfectly good and well worked opening goal that was incorrectly chalked off, and who knows how that may have changed the outcome,grasps at straws...).

My drinking intensified to hard liquor after watching Elgin toss us oot the League Cup, and I was practically slamming back vodka on Saturday night after watching that utter garbage at Cappielow. I should mention here that I don't like the drink very much so I should probably just switch to smack if we are garbage again on Friday.

One last thing, I'm certainly not in the McPake out camp as that is ridiculously premature and although I have heard some of this stuff already being bandied about here and other social media, it would be utterly ludicrous to have 4 different managers in one calender year... I will say this about Dundee - with the players that JMcP has assembled (although we are woefully short at the CB position, and I'm not sold on JackHam) - we shouldn't be anywhere near this bad. Early season or not we have been garbage.

According to my dear departed Gramps who always claimed that QoS were our true lower league bogey team, now that we're in the same league again I don't see anything changing this week.

McPake needs to slap some sense into these guys, we have a lethal strikeforce especially for this league and only 1 of the 3 ever starts, Jesus wept. If we can't defend set pieces what difference does it make if we're 4-5-1 or 4-4-2? I'd rather go down trying to score a few goals.

QoS 2 Dundee 0

We have no decent "engine room"  in the middle of the park so you'll probably win that battle.  We don't have a tall strike force yet punt high balls up to them so if you have tall,  reasonably decent centre backs they'll not be troubled too much. If we can keep the ball on the deck,  and if Dobbie and El Bak are on form and get some decent service,  we just might cause you some problems,  otherwise I fear it will be up to our keeper to keep the score respectable again.  It's a very QoS thing though that we might just pull off a win. And to save all the after match comments,  we already know it's a shite surface. 

30 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Christ this has got an El Bak 30 metre winner screaming in to the top corner written all over it.

QoS 1 Dees 0,

QoS Attempts 1, on target 1, goals 1

Dees Attempts 150, on target 0, goals 0

Hopefully the 9 Dees in attendance applaud him after it, the wee sexy b*****d.

The negativity from Dundee fans is pretty funny. We would probably be a better side with 9 men and just Murray and Dorrans in midfield. The latter will absolutely boss this game on Friday and only our defence/keeper will prevent a malling. Unless of course one of the boots up the park manages to catch the Dundee defence by surprise and we manage to sneak in.

I can't recall any other chances in our 1-0 win at home to Morton and we had one shot on target last week at ICT. So unless we take our CHANCE, it's Dundee's to lose.

Just now, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Feel free to re-sign Ryan Innis before this game

Rewatched the SC replay highlights recently because I'm a masochist. There's never a player who has played for Dundee that I wish would get a career-ending injury more than Ryan Inniss. Utter charlatan impersonating a footballer.

28 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Rewatched the SC replay highlights recently because I'm a masochist. There's never a player who has played for Dundee that I wish would get a career-ending injury more than Ryan Inniss. Utter charlatan impersonating a footballer.

Sheesh. He was nowhere near that bad. 

Anyhow, he's too busy being banned for biting c***s just now.