Queens v Dundee

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I thought that is what she meant people call local holidays bank holidays , but banks are not closed

Aye.

But lets be honest, her calling it a Bank Holiday was the least worst thing about that closing comment.

Tragically bad. Almost feel bad for her.

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Its September weekend in Glasgow so those of us who actually have jobs are off on Monday. I assume theyve just assumed its a Bank Holiday.

She starts off by welcoming people to the Borders...

then signs off by thinking a local holiday elsewhere, is a national one.

A truly dreadful presenter.  The entire audience is rendered nervous.

The worst performance on that pitch tonight - no mean feat.

Game there for the taking. Two utterly shite sides. Paton anonymous for majority of the game and somehow gets 90 minutes. Can only assume Murray has been fingerbanging AJ's Mrs. If GN was still in charge he'd be getting pelters after that spineless second half. I'm honestly fizzing he never made a sub so better stop before I go full Heads Gone.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Aye.

But lets be honest, her calling it a Bank Holiday was the least worst thing about that closing comment.

Tragically bad. Almost feel bad for her.

Yeah but Jonathan Sutherland levels of bland semi competency just wouldn't be as much fun. It's cult viewing.

5 minutes ago, 9queens said:

Well the Janet Jackson documentary on BBC 4 was a bang average puff piece but probably better than what you have all been watching.

Nice to see a Pertyck fan stick rigidly to the stereotype

2 minutes ago, 9queens said:

Yeah but Jonathan Sutherland levels of bland semi competency just wouldn't be as much fun. It's cult viewing.

Predictive text kicking in there?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Thompson: "It was a hard decision for McCall to leave Ayr and join Partick. Do you think it was the right one Leann?"

Crichton: "Only time will tell, but it was a hard decision."

She's useless. Adds absolutely nothing and is horribly wooden, uncomfortable and unnatural on screen.

Thompson is equally dreadful and completely lacking in charisma. Even more uncormfortable in front of the camera than he is on Sportscene. It's like he's a dog pretending to be a human.

29 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Crichton almost forgetting who they’re showing next week, ehm a Dundee team as usual hen. Also she said enjoy the bank holiday weekend, a bank holiday for whom? 

The BBC's age-old pro Dundee bias still alive and well.

32 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

She starts off by welcoming people to the Borders...

then signs off by thinking a local holiday elsewhere, is a national one.

A truly dreadful presenter.  The entire audience is rendered nervous.

The worst performance on that pitch tonight - no mean feat.

All of the above ………...plus she looks like a fucking HORSE with that stupid fucking hair

With an unused sub, surely wouldn't have hurt to stick Todd on for McDaid? I'm sure it would have changed f**k all and we'd have still been as impotent as ever, but why not? So frustrated with so many aspects of that game.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, lowland star said:

Watched game on tv as in Edinburgh with work been married 23 years and I have never spent as much time looking at my wife as Leann does looking at Tommo when talking about game for god sake face the camera and talk to the watching punters

Really hoping that's not a line you use with your wife. 

Edited by Distant Doonhamer