21st Sept,scores & shenanigans.

Larky55

40 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

Pollok highlights always greats at showing what they want you to see 

Would that be 2 clear cut penalties for Lok that Clydebank didn’t contest for a second?Kilbirnies own steam driven productions are terrific-allegedly-as no one ever sees them 😱👀😂😂😂😂

Good 3 points for us yesterday . Game of 2 halves with Glens better in the 1st & us controlling the vast majority of the 2nd . Nervy last 10 but always is when only 1 up. Took us to February & 22 games ( stats stolen from ccr) to get to this points total last season

lok 2 bankies 1  ht 1-0
dallas 2 both pens
1st for a foul on fraser
2nd rowan pulled dallas jersey
next 3 league games will define our league challenge imo
talbot meadow hurlford all away after the scottish cup
Fraser dived for 1st. 2nd was for handball/pulling jersey? Couldnt wait 2 give it as he gave pollok everything yesterday. Onto the pollok fan behind the goal who shouted mon the airdrie hope ur next shite is a hedgehog ya classless banger. Pollok will win the league when they have 14 men v 11 every week.

Mon the papers

14 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Fraser dived for 1st. 2nd was for handball/pulling jersey? Couldnt wait 2 give it as he gave pollok everything yesterday. Onto the pollok fan behind the goal who shouted mon the airdrie hope ur next shite is a hedgehog ya classless banger. Pollok will win the league when they have 14 men v 11 every week.

Mon the papers

Pollok players diving, I'm shocked, NOT

Is that the clown that stands behind the goal and shouts nonsense for the full 90 mins.

My ears were bleeds  listening to him, at HT I changed ends to get away from him and the numpty changed ends as well 🤣

27 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

The 2 were clear cut fouls in the box and not a single Clydebank fan around me or who I spoke to complained about that.Your keeper made a mistake by challenging Fraser when he was running away from goal and Liam knew what he was doing grabbing Dallas as he was getting to the ball coming into the box.We have a very experienced frontline who know where to be even when we aren’t playing well-as we didn’t yesterday.

I thought Clydebank did play well and as I said before will have no problems in the league playing like that.Far superior to Kilwinning,Kilbirnie and Beith.

Edited by Lokloyal

The 2 were clear cut fouls in the box and not a single Clydebank fan around me or who I spoke to complained about that.Your keeper made a mistake by challenging Fraser when he was running away from goal and Liam knew what he was doing grabbing Dallas as he was getting to the ball coming into the box.We have a very experienced frontline who know where to be even when we aren’t playing well-as we didn’t yesterday.
I thought Clydebank did play well and as I said before will have no problems in the league playing like that.Far superior to Kilwinning,Kilbirnie and Beith.
Fraser looks at waters rushing out and dives. I was 10 yards away from it. He conned the ref big time. U shouldve stood next 2 me n a few deep water boys we all seen it and were very angry the ref got conned. I was ur 2 cameramen what the 2nd pen was for 1 said handball the other said jersey pull. So 2 me its not that clear cut.

Mon the papers

Pollok players diving, I'm shocked, NOT
Is that the clown that stands behind the goal and shouts nonsense for the full 90 mins.
My ears were bleeds  listening to him, at HT I changed ends to get away from him and the numpty changed ends as well [emoji1787]
Yes him and the still game cast.

Mon the papers

18 hours ago, Jacktonite said:

Taking in my first junior game for a wee while , Johnstone Burgh v Maybole at sunny keanie park . Burgh 2-0 up and got to say impressed with their organisation and the way the try to keep playing football. Two boys up front for then seem a real handful. 

Great to be back! 

7 out of 7 for the Burgh good young squad who are totally loyal to the manager so the days of neilston arthurlie etc cherry picking best players are over we hope 

Fraser looks at waters rushing out and dives. I was 10 yards away from it. He conned the ref big time. U shouldve stood next 2 me n a few deep water boys we all seen it and were very angry the ref got conned. I was ur 2 cameramen what the 2nd pen was for 1 said handball the other said jersey pull. So 2 me its not that clear cut.

Mon the papers

Any player in the game will look for contact in the box and if the opposing team make it then you always run the risk.The 2nd pen was clear as day,I’m not convinced Dallas would have scored with the cross but the pull back was clear as day.Bankies the better team on the day but mistakes cost them.

Mon the papers

Always cheated never defeated 🤡🤡[emoji99][emoji99]

Mon the papers

If you were 10 yards away you must have been playing.
Your team lost to stupid mistakes by your keeper and Liam, any sensible Clydebank fan has already acknowledged this on here and the group standing next to me in the enclosure absolutely agreed. Should Pollok have won, no, did they, yip!

Also nice to see the love in continues with Ladeside dugout dancers liking posts etc. absolutely obsessed with Pollok.

If you were 10 yards away you must have been playing.
Your team lost to stupid mistakes by your keeper and Liam, any sensible Clydebank fan has already acknowledged this on here and the group standing next to me in the enclosure absolutely agreed. Should Pollok have won, no, did they, yip!

Also nice to see the love in continues with Ladeside dugout dancers liking posts etc. absolutely obsessed with Pollok.
If i was playing it wouldve been 15v11 as am not very good. I just stick 2 playing on the pitch at ht with ma boy. Stupid mistakes rowan i agree and waters shouldnt have gave fraser the chance 2 dive tbh. Agree 2 disagree.

Mon the papers