Albion Rovers vs Edinburgh City

It's the big one! A Huge occasion on Saturday in Coatbridge as Rovers and City battle it oot in a mouthwatering League 2 tussle.

Rovers have won the last two meetings at Cliftonhill, so maybe confident  and  so Edinburgh will need to work hard if they are to take the points away!

I've no idea how this will go, so no prediction this week.

Looking forward to this one (mainly because it’s a lovely wee away day on the train) but should be a competitive game in glorious Coatbridge sunshine.

Some turnaround from Rovers considering how close they were to dropping out the league and for all a draw wouldn’t be a dreadful result it would be good to keep the pressure on Cove with a win.

I’ll go with Rovers 1 - 2 City

6 hours ago, Tenkay said:

It's the big one! A Huge occasion on Saturday in Coatbridge as Rovers and City battle it oot in a mouthwatering League 2 tussle.

Rovers have won the last two meetings at Cliftonhill, so maybe confident  and  so Edinburgh will need to work hard if they are to take the points away!

I've no idea how this will go, so no prediction this week.

"Edinburgh"

1866034979_oconnor.jpg.935b4fde7e56a48ef6db579debb2346c.jpg

Great day, brilliant wee away trip and a pretty good performance to be honest.

Danny Handling should be at a higher level, everyone (including Danny) knows this, and every now and again he shows it. What a footballer.

Shout out to Balatoni who looks up to speed now and is just brilliant and Thommo who is an 8 out of 10 right back every week.

Would be right up for another shot at Cove to be quite honest

1 hour ago, AllyMonc said:

Great day, brilliant wee away trip and a pretty good performance to be honest.

Danny Handling should be at a higher level, everyone (including Danny) knows this, and every now and again he shows it. What a footballer.

Shout out to Balatoni who looks up to speed now and is just brilliant and Thommo who is an 8 out of 10 right back every week.

Would be right up for another shot at Cove to be quite honest

Putting quite a few good results together! Will be interesting to see how things go between now and 7th December when we play you guys next.

Fun Fun Fun in the Sun...

Going two nowt up after ten minutes at a ground City* have struggled at was quite nice. Losing a daft goal and worrying for a bit wasn't nice. Scoring a fine third was incredibly nice. 

Shout outs to Liam Brown, Lairdy and Sexy Rab Mac who did some good work today. And Culture Man John Dunn. 

This heritage strip is proving rather lucky.. 

*City. We are City. Or even the Lilywhites. But never "Edinburgh" who are a bunch of egg chasing tossers. Thank you. 

14 hours ago, tamthebam said:

*City. We are City. Or even the Lilywhites. But never "Edinburgh" who are a bunch of egg chasing tossers. Thank you. 

Sorry Tam! Apologies.

You seem to have got right upset about my use of the word Edinburgh for our team.

While the four? Of us on here know we're City,  95 percent of P&B readers would probably term us as "Edinburgh" therefore my using of this name.

Good win yesterday, we're looking back to like last season's team again, and hopefully should catch Cove before the end of the season.

36 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Sorry Tam! Apologies.

You seem to have got right upset about my use of the word Edinburgh for our team.

While the four? Of us on here know we're City,  95 percent of P&B readers would probably term us as "Edinburgh" therefore my using of this name.

Good win yesterday, we're looking back to like last season's team again, and hopefully should catch Cove before the end of the season.

Just the weegies, just the weegies!