Loons v Montrose

Montrose had much the better of possession in the first half right up to the injury to Andy Jackson just before half time. But you don't win games if you don't score goals. Forfar were better after the lengthy injury interruption and deserved the win in the end. It's taking a long time for the present Montrose side to gell but there were signs in the first half that once those young lads up front gell things might get better and we really need a fit Masson back in midfield. Need to ship a couple out on loan though me thinks.

More importantly now we at Montrose wish Andy Jackson, Jim Weir and Barry Sellars a speedy and full recovery after their unfortunate accidents.

On 22/09/2019 at 07:35, tbsouth said:

Surely we have to start next week with the team that finished today....to all those that questioned the inclusion of Coupe and Muzza over the last season...you know nothing. 🤣

Why do you have to have dig at everyone? Do you know more than us all?  No. so shut it!

I"ll agree the finishing team do probably have to start next week, however that Montrose team look a shadow of what they were last season, I have the fear for them....

As, for us, we're playing shite at the moment and now in 4th place, can't be all bad. Rovers next week will test us, can't see us scoring much without Baird, I know let it go, however someone got to step up to plate, WHO???

Edited by SlipperyP